3 (Dadshlatt)

Type : ???
Ship : Dreambur/Wilbur x Dream
Top : Wilbur
Bottom : Dream
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~Jshlatte's POV~

I was making dinner because my son Dream said he invited his boyfriend witch im guessing it's George or Fundy because who else would it be Wilbur? Like c'mon that's just crazy and if it was im gonna do alot and I mean ALOT of questioning.

I've finished dinner and went upstairs to tell my son, when I did he said his bf would be here any minute so we went downstairs and then I heard the door bell witch made my son immediately run to the door telling me to go sit down witch I did.

~Wilber's POV~

I heard the door opening witch made me tense untill I heard Dream say welcome witch made me smile abit and then I said hi back witch made him smile, then he whispered to my ear "get ready Shlatte is here remember I'll be with you." He then giggled witch made me blush then we went inside but I was behind him bc we were going to surprise his dad and um I am scared as f**k.

~Dream's POV~

Me and Wilbur went inside but he was behind me so we could surprise my dad and when we went infront of my dad I said "ok dad im gonna show you my boyfriend but before I do plz tell me you aren't gonna get mad." "I promise but why would I get mad unless your saying it's my enemy Wilbur and if it is I won't do anything dumb..." He said with abit of confusion but I didn't mind since he seemed calm and then I whispered to Wilbur saying he could come out and when he did my my dad gasped like he wasn't expecting it witch most likely he wasn't.

He grabbed Wilbur's hand and said to me "I'm just gonna question him abit down worry son do not worry" he looked at me and smiled witch made me abit happy and I after a few minutes they were done the questioning and when they came out Wilbur came out red witch made me confused and the Wilbur said we should go eat witch we did and when we were done Wilbur said he had to leave but before he did my dad said "Remember your part of the deal and I better get them I already know some names." When he said made him go red witch and now I was left confused untill the next day......

(A/n what a ending, what do u think Jshlatte means and what do you think Dream found out the next day....?)

Word count : 447