21(Mama dré

Type : Fluff (Hah more Fluff)
Chapter name : Mama Dream :)
Ship : Dreamnoblade
Summary : Technoblade found out that Dream adopted a child (Ranboo) and helped him take care of him.)
Requested by : fugioshichan
------------------------------------------------------------------------
~Technoblade's Pov~
I was walking over to Dream's "house"that he gave me the cords to since he needed help with something.

When I got there I saw an actually house and started to feel disappointed and angry.

Voice 1- Does this mean we can't call him homeless?

Voice 2- Of course but we can still call him a green teletubby.

Voice 1- Sad but eh.

Voice 3- Boring

Voice 4- Ya I agree it's kinda boring now that we can't make fun of him for being homeless.

Voice 3- Exactly anyway Dream is coming.

Voice 2- Oh god is Techno gonna say something dumb?

Voice 4- The worst thing he can say is Blood for the blood god I swear-

Voice 2- Oh good that would be dumb in this situation.

Voice 5- Kinda funny tho-

Voice 1- I want blood now...

Voice 3- Ya no it's not the time.

~Third Pov~
Techno snapped out of his thought when Dream started to yell at him.

"Ok ok." Techno said shutting up Dream "Good anyway see I DO have a HOUSE." Dream said feeling confident.

Techno rolled his eyes "Whatever." He said annoyed that he was wrong "Anyway Sapnap needs me for something so you can explore just don't open any doors and also uh if you hear any noise ya DON'T check it out." Dream said a bit nervously.

Techno noticed but decided it was probably nothing and nodded as he then walked inside while Dream was now heading in side the house.

Techno was kinda amazed and started to explore the place still feeling about annoyed and mad since he was wrong.

Techno just sat down untill he heard something fall, he looked around to see what fell but saw nothing.

He started to feel curious and broke the two things he was not aloud to do, he started looking around opening any doors if had to.

Untill he opened one door seeing a children's room.

He looked around and saw as a oreo looking baby was crawling up to him with a tiny scratch on his cheek.

Techno felt confused but picked up the child "Uh?" He said, looking at the oreo looking child.

"Hewo!" He said giggling, Techno didn't know what to do with it but just put him down and looked around for a band-aids since Dream would probably get mad at him.

Once he found some band-aids he went back to the room and putting it on the oreo looking child's face.

"There now uh..." He said not knowing what to say now untill he heard the front door open.

He looked around and then looked back at the weird child and picked him up and then heading towards the front door to ask Dream about the oreo thing.

~Dream's Pov~
I got back from what Sapnap needed and then as I walked in closing the door behind me I saw Techno running towards me with.... RANBOO?!

"Dream why the heck is there a child??" Techno asked me holding Ranboo in his arms.

"Well you see uh..." I started, he looked at me confused, I sighed "Ok look I adopted him, his name is Ranboo." I finished.

Techno looked at me surprise "IM SORRY WHAT?!' He yelled, Ranboo started to cry.

Techno looked at him and then me "Just hug him." I whispered to him, he did so and started to comfort him in uh his own way?

Ranboo stopped crying kinda?

Techno was able to kinda stop him from crying but eh it still worked, "So when did you adopt him and why?" He questioned.

"Uh well I felt bad and like a month or two ago." I replied.

"I can't believe you decide to adopt a whole damn CHILD." Techno said "Whatever, just don't tell anyone." I said.

"Ya ya whatever." Techno said, I took Ranboo from Techno hugging him "It's ok, aww mama is here now, it's ok." I said.

Ranboo started giggling "Mama?" Techno questioned, I looked up at him and nodded.

Ranboo then started to touch my mask since he isn't use to me wearing it.

I chuckled at his actions and started to take off my mask slowly.

After taking it off Ranboo started to hug me as Techno was staring at him.

I looked at him "Oh sorry." I said, he started to blush "Ya whatever it's fine." He said, I smiled and then looked at Ranboo who was looking at Techno.

"Dada!" He said, I looked at him shocked at his words as Techno was too.

I started to go about red not used to this "Mama and papa!" He said once again calling Techno his dad.

"Nononono." I said feeling awkward, "It's fine I guess..." Techno said looking down probably from embarrassment.

"I can be his temporary dad I guess..." He replied "You already got attached to him, it's only been a few minutes." I said laughing a but at the end.

"FUCK YOU!" He said "Fwck! Fwck! Fwck!" Ranboo said.

I covered Ranboo's mouth so he couldn't say that anymore and then looked at Techno "There are rules." I said.

"Ya got it. Haha.." He replied nervously, I then looked at Ranboo "No saying that ok?" I said, he nodded.

"Good now Techno watch Ranboo while I make dinner." I said giving him Ranboo.
He took Ranboo and then I left towards the kitchen.

After I made dinner I fixed the table and then placed the food down "COME EAT." I yelled.

Techno was walking towards me as he was also carrying Ranboo.

"Great you guys can eat while I prepare the guest room." I said "And who said im sleeping here?" Techno said.

"I did and your gonna deal with it. :)" I said not caring, Techno just nodded as he helped Ranboo sit down.

~Third Pov~
Dream started to fix the guest room as Techno was eating and feeing Ranboo.

Once Dream finished he walked back to the dinning table he saw as Techno was watching Tv with Ranboo.

Dream smiled and sat down beside Ranboo "Ranboo remember that your gonna go visit uncle Phil tomorrow." Dream said as Techno looked at him confused "WHAT THE HECK DO YOU MEAN?!" He yelled.

"Oh right I forgot to tell you but Philza and Puffy know about him." Dream replied "Are you seriously didn't tell me." Techno whispered to himself.

"Okwy mama!" Ranboo said smiling and then continued to watch Tv.

(A/n Part 2 tomorrow soon I got tired.)

Word count : 1122