-before-

Before we start i just wanted to say that i do not own the 100. That all goes to the CW. I do though own Nova James and Ajax. Anyways enjoy reading.

When Nova was a little girl her mother taught her to love and her father taught her to fight.

Her mother was a doctor, and was very well known for on the ark. So when she died everyone felt the pain.

Her father was a council man and was always feared. He was known for being very stern, except when it came to his daughter.

The only way he could think to protect his daughter was to teach her to fight.

When Nova wasn't fighting or helping her mom in medical, she was with her best friend.

Raven Reyes. The smartest girl on the ark. Raven and Nova became friends when Nova had to help Raven bandage her cut hands. Ever since then they were always together.

The only other friend Nova had was Clarke. They met each other when they were young because both their mom's are doctors.

Other than that Nova lived a normal life. All up until she got arrested. Nova always helped the younger kids, always bringing them extra clothes or toys. She loved helping people, so that's what she did. She started taking food for the kids that never got that much food. And it worked for awhile. Until she got caught.

And that's where we are today. Sitting in a cell dreaming about the next she will hug her dad, or talk to raven. Well that was until the guards walked in-