-26-

Here I am after a month of not posting. This has been sitting in my drafts for forever so here it finally is.

Don't forget to comment and vote! <3
——————-

"Let's get this party smoking." Del says walking into the smokehouse where Murphy, Octavia, and I were.

"You don't want the fire too big. So maybe just try to knock it down with some wet leaves." Octavia tells Del as he starts to add wood to the fire.

"You get that from your boyfriend, grounder pounder?" Del says to her.

"She got that from me, so do as she says or we'll sit back and watch your ugly little ass go up in flames." I say to him aggressively.

"She's right. The hot fire won't preserve the meat as well." Murphy says.

"Cant take the heat, get out of the smokehouse. Should be kissing our asses for being allowed back in this camp. Just keep working." Del says walking out.

"You know my bow is just outside, you wanna see how good my aim is?" I yell after him.

"Your brother couldn't get you a better job? Would think anything would be better than working in the meat furnace." Murphy says to Octavia.

"Oh, probably. That just means someone else would have to do it." She says back.

"Plus I'm here, and she just wants to spend time with me because I'm amazing." I say cockily.

"Yeah, that was totally it." She says back sarcastically.

———————

Working in the meat house wasn't to bad, the heat was kind of annoying but you learn to deal with it.

Everything was fine. Well that is until it caught on fire.

"Come on." Murphy says pulling Octavia and I out of the smokehouse.

"Are you ok?" Bellamy asks Octavia, and she just nods her head.

"Sunshine?" He asks me.

"I'm good." I say back more concerned on the burning building.

"This is all your fault. We told you it was too much wood." Murphy goes up to Del and starts pushing him.

"Get the hell away from me." Del yells back, as him and Murphy start fighting.

"Hey! Hey! Hey, stop! Save it for the grounders." Bellamy tells them breaking up the fight.

"Bell, now what the hell are we gonna do? That was all the food." Octavia says.

———————

"What's left here." Clarke says as I walk up to her and Bellamy.

"Nothing it all burned." He says back to her.

"Then we have to hunt." I say. "I'll go. I have the best aim, and I'm the best at sneaking around."

"Anyone we can spare goes out." Clarke says, starting to walk away but Bellamy stops her.

"The whole grounder army out there?" Bellamy asks.