-20-

"You got something to say?" Bellamy asked Finn. "Yeah I told you no guns!" He said angrily back to him.

"I told you we couldn't trust the grounders. I was right." Clarke says to Finn.

"Guys could we not do this?" I ask trying to play peace keeper but I get ignored.

"Why didn't you tell me what you were up to?" Raven says to Finn. "I tried, but you were too busy making bullets for your gun." He says back to her.

"Your lucky she brought that!" Bellamy yells, sticking up for Raven.

"Guys can we not do this right now?" I say again but no one listens.

"They came there to kill you, Finn. And take you Nova." Bellamy tells Finn and I.

"You don't know that. Jasper fired the first shot!" Finn frantically says.

"Okay that's enough!" I yell and everyone goes silent.
"I'm sick of you guys fighting. We should be in this together. We could all die because of what happened, and is that our fault? Maybe, but now we'll never know." I say looking between them all.

"Probably our only chance at peace is gone." I spit out.

"Easy for you to say, they won't touch a hair on your head because your special Nova. So don't talk to us about peace keeping with the grounders." Bellamy says, and right after he does I slap him.

"Go to hell Bellamy." I say to him.

"You ruined everything." Octavia says as she turns around and we both leave them.

"I saved you! Both of you!" Jasper shouts after us, but we both ignore him.

As we were walking back to our tent I see a thing shooting down from the sky.

"Tavia look!" I say with a smile.

"Do you know if your dads in there?" She questions me, also now seeing the Exodus ship coming down.

"Yeah. He should be." I say smiling.

"Hold on. It's moving to fast. Somethings wrong." I say right before the ship hits the ground and explodes.

I couldn't do anything. I couldn't move. I couldn't breath. I was just there. And then. I wasn't.

-

So this is a filler chapter, I know it's been a hot minute since I updated but now that it's becoming summer I should be able to update more. There will be another chapter this week so don't worry. Also 1k views and 113 votes!!!! Thank you to everyone who has read my book. Have a great day/night.