-10-

"I'm coming with you." I tell Bellamy.

"Why? You want her dead." He says to me.

"Exactly. I coming to make sure she gets what she deserves, whether that's death or not." I say to him.

"Alright let's go." He tells me.

"Bye Tavia." I say bye to Octavia, as we have become closer friends.

-

"AAH!" Charlotte screams, as Bellamy grabs her from behind and puts a hand over her mouth.

"Just suffocate her while your at it." I mumble, as he shushes Charlotte.

"Let me go!" Charlotte says as Bellamy drags her through the woods.

"I'm trying- hey, hey. I'm trying to help you." He says to her.

"I'm not your sister! Just stop helping me." She tells him.

"See Bellamy just let Murphy have her. No need to drag her ass through the woods." I tell him.

"I'm over here!" She yells.

"Are you trying to get us both killed?" He asks her.

"Just go, ok? I'm the one they want." Charlotte says.

"I mean if you say so..." I say, as I start to walk off only for Bellamy to grab my arm and drag me back.

"Ok, Charlotte, listen to me. I won't leave you." He says.

"Please, Bellamy." She says as she try's to take off again only for Bellamy to pick her up and through her over his shoulder.

"AAH! Murphy! I'm over here!" She yells.

-

"Damn it." Bellamy says as he drops Charlotte and sees that we're at the edge of a cliff.

"Bellamy!" Murphy yells, coming toward us.

"You cannot fight all of us. Give her up." He tells Bellamy.

"Maybe not, but I guarantee I'll take a few of you with me, and I bet Nova can get the rest." He says.

"I don't know... I don't really want to defend the girl that murdered my best friend..." I say trailing off, as Bellamy sends me a glare.

"Bellamy! Stop!" Clarke says coming towards us.

"Hey, Clarkey. Fancy seeing you here on the edge of this cliff." I say to her.

"This has gone to far. Just calm down. We'll talk about this." Clarke says to Murphy, but he quickly spins her around and puts a knife to her throat.

"No!" I yell running at him but one of his little buddies grab me.

"I'm sick of listening to you talk." Murphy says to her.

"Murphy I stood by you. Please don't do this to her." I say to him, trying to protect Clarke.

"Let her go." Finn says.