-21-

Clarke and I were walking side by side around the crashing site. After I passed out yesterday I forced myself to leave my tent and come with them to look around.

"You shouldn't be here star." Clarke said to me.

"Your one to talk." I snap back at her.
It didn't mean to come off rude but it did. Clarke just sighs and walks away.

"Stay sharp. Grounder retaliation for what happened on the bridge is coming, just a matter of when." Bellamy tells the group.

"Nova stay within shouting distance." Bellamy tells me.

"Whatever you say boss dog." I reply back.

"Can you blame them?" Questions Finn.

"No I blame you." Says Bellamy back.

"Maybe if you didn't bring guns—" Finn starts to say but is cut off.

"If we didn't bring guns, we all would've been killed. Except for Nova of course." Raven says.

"Why they're coming doesn't matter anymore. It's our job to be ready for when they do." Bellamy says, but I didn't really want to hear what he was gonna say next so I walked away.

the crash site was depressing. Bones everywhere, and pieces of metal for yards.

"Fire in the hole!" I hear Raven yell, and I turn around just in time to see her throw a rock into a small fire and watch it explode.

I flinch back, from the sound of the explosion.

"We need to clear the area." Raven says to Bellamy.

"Ok, then. We move in formation no straggling, weapons hot. We got to get back before dark." Bellamy yells to everyone but as they leave in their 'formation' I walk away from them going off into the woods on my own.

-

"You know it's best not to sneak up on a girl that has incredible aim." I say, without turning around.

"Just had to make sure you were ok." Replies Ajax.

"Did you know?" I question him.

"No. I just thought it was me with the weapon." He says back.

"You really shouldn't be out here." He continues.

"And why is that." I say.

"Their all looking for you. A chance to take you. 'The girl with sight'. Some even want to kill you." He says, and I stop dead and whip around to face him.

"I thought you said they don't want me dead?" I say to him.

"Most people don't, but there are some people that think if they kill you that they get your sight." He tells me.

"It's really not that great. My so called 'special gift'. It haunts me." I tell him.

"How so?" He asks.

"When I was still little, I had this feeling. A dark, bad feeling. I got it whenever I looked at my mom. It felt like death. I kept telling her, and she didn't think anything of it. But then one day, I came back home after a walk, and she wasn't there. I was told she died." I say quietly.

"You shouldn't tell people that. They will want you even more." He says to me.

"Yeah well I guess we can add the whole grounder community to people that want me dead." I say sarcastically.

"You should go back to your camp." Ajax says to me with a look of fear.

"Grounders tend to lurk around in the dark." He says.

"Noted." I say.

Before I went to walk off I stop. "Is Lincoln ok?" I ask. Octavia would murder me if I didn't.

"He's fine." He replies and I just nod and walk back to camp.

Sorry if there are spelling mistakes. Have a good day/night.