-24-

So I'm going to be writing in 3rd person this chapter so tell me what you think at the end. :)
——————

Gasping awake Nova sits straight up from her slouched position on the ground.

"Everything alright?" Bellamy asks her cautiously.

Even though her head was feeling like it was going to explode, she still answer with a short and simple, " I'm fine."

Both Nova and Bellamy turned there heads to hear Clarke speaking, "Connor, who was with you when you found him? Who carried him in? Think."

"The first one there was Octavia." He says tiredly.

Nova gets up quickly and runs out the drop ship, right behind Bellamy.

"Jeez, you scared me." Octavia says to Bellamy as he barges into the tent with me a little behind him.

"How are you feeling?" He asks.

"Fine. Get out." She says annoyed.

"You touch Murphy yesterday?" Bellamy continues.

"What?" Octavia asks confused.

"Did you touch Murphy yesterday?" Bellamy asks louder this time.

"Didn't we just talk about the voice level. Your at a solid nine so I'm going to need you to bring it down to a four." Nova says putting a hand to her head in pain.

"I don't know. I guess so. Why? And why does Nova look like she might pass out?" Octavia questions him.

"The grounders sent him here with a virus to infect us. Derek just died from it, another mark for your boyfriend's book. Get up. Clarke needs to examine you. And as for sunshine over here....well I don't really know." Bellamy says leaving the tent.

"What the hell." Octavia says quietly getting up and leaving the tent with Nova.

———————

"Ok. We're done." Clarke says after checking Octavia and Nova.

"No visible signs of swelling or bleeding. Same with Nova just her headache worries me." Clarke tells them.

"So you're saying they don't have it?" Bellamy questions Clarke.

"I'm saying they don't have symptoms, but that could change." Clarke says back to Bellamy.

"We need to keep them here just in case." Clarke says.

"I'm not a caged animal Clarke." Nova says angrily.

"Your a healer as well Nova, you know this is what's best." Clarke says back.

"I don't know anything, because I can't even think without feeling like my head with explode." Nova says.

"There's my reason as why you should stay." Clarke tells her.

"Nova's right, Clarke, Look at this place. You'll get sick just being in here." Bellamy tells Clarke.

"Do you want to stop the spread, or not?" Clarke asks him. "Look I'll keep them on the third level with the people who aren't symptomatic yet. Think of it as a way to stop them from sneaking out again."