-5-

"oh my god." Clarke says looking at Jasper.

"what the hell is this?" Bellamy questions, but right after Clarke falls.

"CLARKE." I yell making a move to get her only to be grabbed by Finn.

As I was struggling in Finns arms Bellamy had grabbed Clarke. "BELLAMY IF YOU DON'T PULL HER UP YOU WILL BE DOWN THERE NEXT!" I screamed at him still thrashing in Finns arms

"pull her up." everyone was shouting at Bellamy as Finn let go of me and we all went to help Bellamy.

"you ok?" Finn asked her. "yeah, yeah, i'm fine." she said.

"What the hell Bellamy!" i yelled at him. "why the hesitation?" i question.

"I just saved her life." he says back getting aggressive. "yeah but did you really want to?" I question. "I saw the way you looked at her wristband." I tell him.

"Let's just get Jasper." Clarke says trying to break the tension.

"I'll climb up and cut the vines." Finns says.

"Yeah, yeah, I'm with you." Wells replies.

"No. Stay with Clarke. And watch him." Finn says gesturing towards Bellamy. "You. Let's go." He says looking at John.

As John starts to move forward I grab his wrist stopping him. "Be careful." I tell him. He just gives me a light smile and nods.

"Wait Clarke there's a poultice on his wound." I say pointing at Jasper.

"Medicine? Why would they save his life just to string him up as live bait?" Wells says.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch likes it dinner time be breathing." Bellamy responds.

"Maybe what they're trying to catch is us." Finn says with fear in his voice.

                                   -

"Could you guys hurry it up?" I yell up to them. As I was about to get a response we hear a growl coming from the woods.

"What the hell was that?" Finn question.

"Grounders?" Bellamy questions.

Then out of no where a panther starts sprinting towards us.

"Bellamy, gun!" Clarke screams at him.

"You've got to be kidding me." I say when Bellamy pats himself down and has no gun.

But then I hear shooting come from next to us and I look up to see Wells shooting the gun at the panther.

" dammit Wells actually hit the thing." I yell at him.

Just as we thought it was dead the panther jumps out of the bushes right at Bellamy and I, but just as it does I jump in front of Bellamy and stab it with my dagger in the heart.

"Now she sees you." Bellamy says to Wells as Clarke stares at him.

                                -

As the Wells and Finn where carrying Jasper into camp, Bellamy and John where carring in the panther.

"Is he-" Monty goes to question but I cut him off. "He's alive. Get Clarke whatever she needs I'll be right back." I say before walking off towards Bellamy and the screaming campers.

                                  -

"I mean look at them. No body even questions it." I tell Finn as him and I watch people take off their wristbands for food.

"There taking off their wristbands for food?" Clarke questions as she walks out. "No way. I- I won't do it." She tells us.

"You don't have to." Finn says walking toward the food.

"Here we go." I say to Clarke.

"Whoa, whoa. Wait, wait, wait." John says to Finn as he sees him take 2 pieces of meat. "What, you think you play by different rules?" John questions.

"I thought there were no rules." He says as he walks back towards Clarke

As one kid goes to take a piece of meat Bellamy goes up and punches him.

"What the hell Bellamy?!" I yell at him.

"Take off the wristband you get food. Those are the rules." Bellamy says to me.

"Well I hope you know I don't play by the rules." I tell him and take a piece of meat.

"I was the one who killed the thing so really shouldn't I be making the rules about the food?" I question and walk off.

I know this chapter sucks but the next one will be better. What should the grounders think of Nova since she is a Night blood?