-27-

OMG ABBA HAS 2 NEW SINGLES AND IS COMING OUT WITH A NEW ALBUM!!!!

Comment and vote if you want <3

————————

"Murphy, I know you can hear me. All our ammo and food is in the middle level. You know that. You're leaving us vulnerable to an attack. I can't let that happen." Bellamy says into the walkie.

"Yeah, we'll, in case you haven't noticed, you're not exactly in control right now." Murphy says back.

"Come on, Murphy. You don't want to hurt Jasper. You want to hurt me. So what do you say? How about you trade him for me? All you have to do is let him go, and I'll take his place." Bellamy says trying to persuade Murphy.

"How?" Murphy asks him.

"Are you out of your god damn mind?" I ask him. "Ravens going to do her thing why are you trying to kill yourself?" I ask Bellamy, as he just looks at me and sighs.

"Bellamy, she's right, if you do this he'll kill you." Octavia says to him.

"If I don't he'll kill Jasper." He tells Octavia before speaking into the walkie again. "Simple. You open the door, I walk in, he walks out."

He doesn't answer. But then the door opens.

"Oh my lord, some of us are going to need some sirius (sirius get it) therapy after this." I say as Murphy yells.

"Just you Bellamy. Unarmed."

"Take this." Bellamy says handing his gun to Miller.

"10 seconds, or I'll put one in Jasper's leg. One....two...." Murphy says.

"Raven will find a way to get you out." Octavia tells him.

"Hopefully." I say under my breath.

"I can handle Murphy. Get everyone back to work. The grounders are still coming." Bellamy tells Octavia.

"Four.....five..." Murphy says still counting to ten.

"I'm here." Bellamy yells before walking into the dropship, and after a second Jasper is being pushed out.

"Jasper are you ok?" Octavia asks him as she helps him up, and we all watch the dropship door close.

"Ok everyone get back to work before Bellamy comes back from the dead and kills us himself!" I yell to the camp before walking to sit down on a log and make more arrows.

————————

Everything was fine. I was making arrows. People were working. Bellamy was probably dying. Everything was amazing.

Until we heard a gunshot.
I swiftly got up and went over to the dropship as Octavia picked up a walkie.

"Bellamy. Bellamy! Are you ok? Bellamy! Do you copy?" Octavia says.

"I'm fine. Just a misfire. Now stop worry about me and get back to work, all of you... and tell Raven to hurry her ass up." Bellamy says before the walkie turns off.

"Misfire. A misfire, are you shitting me!" I yell at the dropship knowing they can hear me from inside.

"Murphy if you kill Bellamy, you will not live long enough to celebrate!"

"Ok." Miller says coming over to me.

"What do you need a stress ball or something." He asks.

"Very funny." I say sarcastically, walking off back to making my arrows.