-22-

"Hey, slow down." I hear someone say as I near camp.

"Hello?" I say out loud.

"Nova?" I hear Octavia ask.

"Yeah. It's me." I respond. "What are you guys doing out hear?"

"Heard something." She responds.

I go to say something back but then we heard a twig snap.

As we coming around the corner we see someone behind a tree. Octavia reaches to put her hand on them but they jump back.

"Oh, my god."someone says.

"Holy shit. Would you look at that. " I say.

"Murphy?" Octavia says

-

Murphy was sitting against the wall shaking, as a bunch of people surround him.

"Where is he?" Bellamy asks walking into the tent.

"Woah, boss dog. Let's just calm down for a minute." I say jumping up.

"Everyone but Connor and Derek out....now!" Bellamy shouts, but I don't make a move to leave.

"He claims he was with the grounders." Derek tell Bellamy.

"We caught him trying to sneak back into camp." Conner says.

"He clearly wasn't sneaking." I mumble.

"I wasn't sneaking. I was running from the grounders." Murphy says.

"Anyone see any grounders?" Bellamys asks.

But both Conner and Derek shake their heads no.

"Well, in that case-" Bellamy starts to say while pointing his gun at Murphy but I cut him off.

"Are you stupid?" I ask standing in front of his gun.

"Are you?" He asks back. "I mean clearly your standing in front of a gun willingly." He says.

"No grounder would come this close to camp. He's not lying. So let's not jump to conclusions and kill him." I say.

"We were clear what would happen if he came back." Bellamy states.

"No. If he was with the grounders, then he knows things that can help us." Finn says, agreeing with me.

"Help us? We hanged him. We banished him, and now we're gonna kill him." Bellamys says.

"There's no "we" Bellamy. That was all you. You and your little bitches." I say to him.

"Get the hell out of my way." He says to Finn and I.

"No. There right." Clarke says walking towards Murphy.

"See, Clarke isn't stupid." I say to Bellamy.

"Like hell, they are. Clarke, think about Charlotte." Bellamy says.

"You mean the brat that killed my best friend and then let someone else take the blame for it." I say stepping closer to him.

"What happened to Charlotte was as much our fault as his." Clarke says.

"He's not lying. His fingernails were torn off. They tortured him." Clarke says.

"Didn't I say that? You know all mighty "girl with sight" over here." I say annoyed.

"You and the grounders should compare notes." Finn says to Bellamy.

"The grounders know we're at war." He says back.

"Yeah. A war you started." I say to him.

"What did you tell them about us?" Bellamy yells to Murphy.

"Everything." He says back.

Clarke gets up and walks up to Bellamy and I.

"Once he's better we find out what he knows, and then he's out of here, ok?" Clarke says going to leave but Bellamy stops her.

"And if he refuses to leave? What do we do with him then?" Bellamy asks.

"Then we kill him." She says walking out.

"just because you don't like someone doesn't mean you have to kill them." i say before walking out.

final here with another update. Sorry i haven't been updating as much, but I am trying.

Vote, comment or whatever.