-12-

"Nova. Nova. Wake up." I was awoken by Octavia violently shaking me.

"Damn, Octavia, are you trying to give me a stroke?" I ask her.

"We need to get out of here." She tells me. That's right. We were kidnapped.

"Octavia your leg." I say looking at her now very bloody leg. I try to get up but only scream as I feel pain in my ankle.

"Shit." I say, knowing I screamed very loudly.

Octavia and I start to hear footsteps approach us so we slide ourselves back against the wall, me trying to put myself in front of her.

"Please, please don't hurt us." Octavia says as she sees two grounders enter the cave.

"At least hurt me and not her." I tell them.

"Don't—NO—AAH! No!" I scream as they grab Octavia and I.

"Octavia. Octavia! Don't move you'll bleed out." I tell her trying to make sure she doesn't die straight away, but then I see him put a heat up sword on her wound.

-

"Is anybody here?" Octavia questions as we both wake up.

"Octavia, why on earth would you say that?" I ask her.

"Just making sure." She says back to me.

"Octavia your leg. He healed you." I say looking at her leg.

"He fixed it?" Octavia says more to herself.

"Here help me up." I tell her as she starts to get up.

"Son of a-" I start to say, but Octavia puts a hand over my mouth so I'm not loud.

"I think I broke my ankle." I tell her, looking down as my wrapped ankle. Wow. They wrapped it. I'm touched.

Octavia grabs a random deer antler as a weapon and I pull out the dagger that was hidden in my boot.

Octavia and I both limp our way around the cave looking for some kind of escape.

-

"Tavia. The rocks." I say to her, as I see water dripping out from them.

We both start to pull away the rocks, and it makes this small crawl space.

"Alright then." I say as we start to crawl through the hole.

-

"I'm not afraid." Octavia says as we continue to crawl.

"Must be nice, cause I sure as hell am." I say to her, as we continue to crawl. Even though we are injured and escaping grounders, she laughs at me.

We both end up rolling into the surface.

"Finally." I say as Octavia and I take deep breath's of air.

-

"Octavia- can we- can we slow down a bit." I say to her, as I try to run as fast as I can, but my ankle feels like it's on fire.

"AAH!" We hear a scream and stop running, but we were both grabbed from behind with hands over our mouths to quiet our screams.