-25-

"Octavia will come back with a cure." Octavia and I hear Clarke say.

"Welp there about to hear some bad new." I mutter as we walk into camp.

"There is no cure... but the grounders don't use the sickness to kill." Octavia says.

"Really? Tell that to them." Bellamy says pointing to the two bodies that are on the ground.

"I warned you about seeing that grounder again." Bellamy tells Octavia but I cut him off.

"Yeah? Well, we have a warning for you, too. The grounders are coming... and they're attacking at first light. So get your shit together." I yell to everyone.

"Come on. I'll help you get Clarke into the dropship." I say to Finn.

"What do I have to do to stop you from coming in here?" Clarke asks Finn.

"Get better." He replies while he looks for a spot to put her.

"If he's not sick by now, he's probably immune like star and I." Octavia tells Clarke.

"Yeah, except I'm the only one with a headache." I say.

"Here. Come on. She can take mine." Murphy says getting out of his hammock.

"Aww, Murphy, your nice side is showing." I say with a smirk, as he just walks away mumbling about me shutting up.

"What else did Lincoln tell you?" Finn asks Octavia.

"The virus doesn't last long. If Ajax was there we would've know more, but no one can seem to find him." Octavia tells him.

"It's true. I feel better." Murphy says.

"They need to stay hydrated." Clarke says hearing other people cough.

"You need to stay hydrated." Finn tells her.

"Aww." I say then fake gag. I never had anything against Finn, but he did cheat on Raven so he has a low ranking for me.

"Here." Octavia says handing a cup of water to Clarke.

She takes a sip them hands it back to Octavia. "Ok. Them, too. Please?"

"It's ok. I'll do it. Just rest." Octavia says.

"Oh, and I'll help." I say walking over to Octavia.

"Me too." Murphy says getting up.

"You know what I think Murphy." I say as I give someone water.

"What do you think, oh so powerful Nova?" Murphy says to me sarcastically.

"I think your going to be the one to save us one day." I say looking up at him, as he stares back at me.

"And why do you think that?" He questions.

"I don't know. Just a feeling." I say with a small smile as I walk away to give someone else water.

—————

"Look. At this rate, when the grounder get here, there won't be anyone left to fight back." Murphy says to Finn, as Clarke falls asleep.

"That's the point." Octavia says.

"Then we slow them down." Finn says walking out of the dropship.

——————

"Hey, Murphy...." I yell.

"Yeah?" He responds.