Euphoria

"Make it stop! the blood is everywhere!"  One yells out.

"We can't make it stop!"  The strong commanding tone in his voice sounds so in control.. it almost grounds him. 

"Don't you dare! Don't you fucking dare!" The other orders as she applies pressure onto the wound, the blood staining her hands and shirt. 

"HOW SOON TO THE HOSPITAL?!" 

"ETA 10 MINUTES!" 

"HE LOSING TOO MUCH BLOOD, WE NEED TO STOP THE BLEED!"  The smell of iodine is overpowering, the medic removed the tourniquet.

"YOU'RE GOING TO DO THAT HERE?!" The other shouts. 

"Don't have much of a choice unless you went him dead." The man responds. the tourniquet falls to the floor heavily. "I'm sorry but this is going to hurt..."

Screaming, so much screaming...

Blood... blood everywhere!

Make it stop. 

Make it STOP!

                --------------------------------------------------------------------------

He sits up quickly, alarmed and sweaty from his nightmare, his heart is pounding out of his chest and his hands are shaking. His red hair was practically glued to his forehead.

Jessie takes deep and calm breaths to steady his heart. He puts his head between his knees and counts to five. 

1...Breathe in. 

....2.....Breathe out.

......3....Breathe in.

.........4.....Breathe out.

.............5.....Breathe in. 

And finally lets out a breath, He turns to his left to see the bed empty. Jessie rubs his hand across the sheet and felt how cool they were. Ah, she must have been up for some time. Jessie finally registers the smell of cooking in the air. Since he's up he might as well join everyone. 

Finishing his morning routine, Jessie checks in one of the bedrooms to see if they were there. 

Nope, must be downstairs then. 

As he went down the step he gave Rumi and Dirk a head ruffle, both barely acknowledging and didn't bother to lift their heads. Passing by the living room he could see Gus laying on his back sleeping by the fireplace snoring his moring away. Lazy dog

As he entered the kitchen, Jessie leaned against the doorway. His heart soaring at what was before him. 

Erin had her back to Jessie, cooking pancakes and humming to herself. Her hair was up in a messy bun exposing her neck to him, she was wearing one of his boxers it seems, and his large t-shirt too. 

She looked absolutely lovely to him. 

Quietly and carefully, Jessie walked behind her and slowly wrapped his arms crosses her waist. She leaned into him as he lowered his face to her neck, giving gentle kisses there. 

"Morning." Erin greeted softly.

"Moring," Jessie return just as softly. His hands running across her body. "Were up too early?"

"No," She sighs out. "'Was hungry...Do you want eggs with bacon or with ham?"

"Hmm.." He hums cheekily "Can I have you?" Jessie grips at her hips and gives a little thrust.