Fly On The Wall and One Angry Lioness

It's too dangerous to meet with his supplier out here, but he was getting angsty and his patience with his has been thining he has not made contact with the old man or his henchmen. 

He popped the collar of his jacket to obscure his face and hid his bright orange hair with a hat as he slipped into the alleyway. He scrunched up his nose at the smell and looked around frantically for the limousine hidden within the shadows. His supplier must have felt pity for him or was tired of wasting time, the lights of the hidden car flickered in front of him, signally him to hurry up and get in. 

One of his lackeys stepped out of the car and held the door open for him. The first thing he noticed was how cold it was in the car. It wasn't due to the temperature, it was due to the tension.

He reluctantly slid into his seat, followed by his supplier's minion and was smush between two hulking figures. In front of him was his secret supplier and his biggest mistake...

The man sat with an air of aloofness but the tension was hard on his shoulder, his fingers gripped the staff in his hand hard enough that it caused his black-gloves to squeak. His eyes hidden behind black frames, no doubt masking his displeasure and his mouth was all but a taut line.

"You were supposed to inform me about the investigation, boy" His supplier bit out.

He flinched at that word. Oh, how he hated it. It reminded him of how shitty his father treated him. "I'm trying sir, but I can't get anything. My information hasn't been uploaded into the system."

His supplier made a flick of his wrist. "Excuses boy! I gave you ample time and you should have known something by now!"

"... I couldn't! but I do have something though, someone broke into Acme's house this morning... and unfortunately left behind some evidence." He noticed the one wearing pinstripes winced. 

Immediately his supplier turned his head towards the man so quickly, he was sure he had gotten whiplash. "...Be prepared when we are done here." He hissed out 

Pinstripe merely nodded. 

His supplier gave an agitated sigh. "Have they found out?" 

He shook his head "No, not as of yet..but Beaufort seems really aggressive in her hunt." 

That made his supplier lip slightly twitch "...Beaufort, how is she? The last time I saw her she wanted to kill me for breathing." There was a purr in his voice. 

He winced. "Shes pretty adamant in finding the Rabbit's freedom."

His supplier chuckled "That she would be, speaking of the Rabbits, have you found Jessie Rabbit?"

"....I haven't found him. I have checked in every paper and computer system holding but I cannot locate him!" He quavered seeing the tense posture of his supplier. 

"You have been failing me constantly boy and right now I'm questioning to get rid of you and handle this on my own.." His supplier hissed out, the grip on his cane harsh and read to swing on to him.

"But for now... you will continue to aid me silently, the next time you do not have something for me I will ring your high bred neck in the middle of town for all to see, Is That Understood?" 

"Yes, sir" 

"Good now, get out" His supplier punctuated with a flick of his wrist.

He hesitated. "But..sir.."

His supplier snarled at him "What boy?!"

"You promised... and I need it this time sir...Please!"