F*ck It.

Erin was pissed. 

No.

She was fucking livid.

Those bastards had involved her family

Doom was a deadman walking.

Erin could hear Victor's muffled grunts and Sasha's whimpering. 

"VICTOR!" she screamed. The fire was spreading to the walls. Erin shuffled her body to where those dumbfucks threw her phone against the wall and with her mouth opened the leather phone case. There she had hidden inside the folds, a thin metal shim. The only thing that could open police cuffs beside the keys. 

She had to move quickly.

Maneuvering herself to sit up and grabbing the shim, she inserted it between the ratcheted teeth of the cuffs making them painfully tighter. 

She started coughing, the smoke was thickening.

Not a second later, the handcuffs started to click and loosen. Moving quickly, Erin ran towards the other room. She found Victor laying on top of Sasha and the children in an attempt to protect them from the flames, Erin grabbed the kitchen knife and quickly started to cut throw their bonds. 

The house started to groan.

"MOVE IT!" She shouted as she finished with Sasha. "GRAB THE KIDS AND MOVE IT!"

Victor and Sasha wasted no time. They quickly ran tot he front of the house, Erin went to the living and dragged Eddie towards the door. Not quick enough, the flames already started to rises to the front door and ate away at the upper floors. If she were to kick at the door, the ceiling could collapse on them. 

"ERIN!" Victor screams from the outside. She could hear Sasha telling Victor to not run back in.

"DON'T YOU DARE RUN BACK IN, YOU STUPID FUCK!!" Erin shouted back. Big mistake, she took a lungful of smoke and started to cough. Her eyes were burning.

Need a way out.

Need a way out.

Nee- there! a window! 

Using all her strength, she dragged Eddie towards it. Erin kicked at it, removing most of the glass out of the way. 

"VICTOR! OVER HERE!" Erin called. The house was getting hotter. 

Victor finally ran to her. Erin heaved Eddie's heavy body towards Victor's arms. God, if she makes it out of this alive, she's going to make him go on a diet. 

Behind her, a supporting beam fell a few feet away from her. Erin's head began to swarm. 

As the last bit of Eddie's legs were out, a large chunk of the wall fell. 

On Erin's legs. 

"FUCK!"

"ERIN!!"

Erin could see Victor laying Eddie down, she could see him trying to climb the window back inside, another large groan was heard.

"VICTOR WATCH IT!!" Erin warned at him, luckily Victor jump out of the way in time. The window was blocked. Erin's lungs were burning

Fuck, Erin couldn't breathe! 

She was so dizzy. But she could hear Victor calling for her.

"Victor! My legs are pinned, just take everyone away from here.." Erin called out lowly. It hurt to breathe, she was coughing, her eyes were stinging, Erin couldn't see. Erin couldn't move.