Drinks around and Jessie finds pictures.

When Erin arrived home it was filled to the brim with people. 

It made her eye twitch with irritability.

Don't get her wrong, she loves her family but having them around the house way too long is a bit much. Lionel will try to start trouble, Nathan and Caleb with suck face at each other, Caleb will try to kiss her, Victor will try to handle his kids and Sasha will turn into satan in the kitchen and god only knows what Jessie will do in front of them.

All those reasons are why Erin is hesitating to enter her own home. Urgh, she just annoyed at herself for hesitating. It was HER home,  goddamn it, she refuses to be afraid to enter.  

Erin gave a deep sigh and opened the door.

            ------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The first thing she noticed was how loud it was. The children and Gus were running around all over the place, all the lights in the house were on and bright as fuck (She mentally groaned at her electricity bill) and loud laughter and shouts were coming from the kitchen. 

As she walked into the living room she saw Drik and Rumi hiding underneath the couch, probably hiding from the kids. Erin raised a brow at them. 

"Wuss." 

The threw a glare at her and a snort. 

Rolling her eyes, Erin quietly walked her way towards the kitchen and hid in the shadows for a moment and took in the sight in front of her. Sasha was cooking or nearly done cooking and Victor was whisking what seem to be eggs in a bowl (Though he looked like he didn't want to do such a thing). Lionel was speaking animatedly about their childhood and generally annoying Nathan, Caleb giving him reassuring pats on his head while he sat on Nathan's lap. Jessie was with them as well, his eyes were gleaming his amusement at Lionel's story and the stupidity of the Beaufort siblings shinanigans. The two kids were on the floor with Gus, who was enjoying the attention. 

"...And Nate here hid under the bed, hoping mom wouldn't catch him." Lionel burst out laughing. Caleb tried to hold in his laughter but his shaking frame deceived him.

"What did she do afterward?" Jessie asked. His chest was rumbling with quiet chuckles as he stared at a red face Nathan. 

"Mom lost her fucking head, her pretty wall painted bio-green with unwashable industrial paint, It took both dad and Eddie to hold her back from going after Nate ass." Lionel wiped the tears from his eyes. "She cried her eyes out, grounded him for a year and cut off his social life." 

Ah, Lionel was telling the story of Nathan failed punished prank on their mother. Mom had the walls designed and painted by a very good artist in the art nouveau world. From what Erin remembers it had cost a lot of money and it was worth it. Mom would sit down and read her book near the wall and enjoyed the atmosphere that it gave her and reminded her of her times in France. 

One day, Nathan and Mom got into a huge argument about a party he wasn't allowed to go to and grounded him for the night. Nathan being a teenager and pissed off, decided to pull a prank on their mother while she was out. He found some bio-green paint in the basement that Victor had used for a school project once, and believing that the paint was washable, painted over the beautiful art that was on the wall. It wasn't until Victor and Lionel arrived home and told him the bad news about the paint. 

Nathan nearly shitted on himself and tried to salvage the wall but have you ever tried to scrub off bio-green paint off the wall? it's impossible! Victor and Lionel tried to help but once they realized that there was no point, Nathan knew what he had to do and shakingly called their father to tell him what he had done.