Eddie's impending doom and a meeting with a Rabbit is imminent

(A little slow at the beginning but it builds up, I promise! Let it be known that a lot of this shit isn't accurate and I'm too lazy to look it up 

Eddie was in a cheerful mood when he arrived at the station. 

His date with Betty went incredible, incredible enough to get a second date. There was no traffic today, the coffee shop got his order done correctly (for once) and the weather was nice this morning.

Eddie was stuck in a world filled with pink and floral scents that he didn't pick up on the smell of rage and unhappiness. 

Poor Bastard. 

Humming a little tune, Eddie went to his desk and sat down, smiling to himself not even noticing the other detectives avoiding going anywhere near his area. So lost in his world he didn't notice that his partner, Erin Beaufort was already on her desk sipping on coffee quietly. 

"So, how was your date, Eddie?" Erin asked in a tone of interest hoping he would look at her.

Smiling into his bagel he answered her happily "It was great kid, thanks for asking."

"Hm, so did my advice help you?"  The atmosphere in the room was darkening every quickly, all of the juniors cops booked it out of there, the seniors stood by and watch the scene unfold. 

"Yeah, thanks for giving to m- JESUS, MARY, AND JOSEPH!!" Eddie yelped out as he finally turned to look at Erin. He stood from his chair and backed away a bit.

Erin's face was usually vacant of any emotion but today was something different. Her posture was ridging and unyielding with her arms crossed. Under her eyes were light bags that showed she didn't get any sleep. Her lips were in a single taunt line and her jaw was tense. But that's not what scared Eddie, no. What scared Eddie was the unbelievable amount of rage those eyes had on him. Those normally bright amber eyes were dark, like clouds covering the horizon preparing for a typhoon of rain and strong winds ready to break your bones and suck you in a cyclone to suffocate you down towards the ocean floor, never to be found again. 

Erin took a step forward towards him, he took a step back. He felt cold sweat going down his back

"What wrong Eddie? I just want to give you a congratulated pat on the back" Her tone was way too even to match the raging anger in her eyes. "Last night must have been really well for you after all" Erin kept approaching him and Eddie kept moving back, never losing eye contact with her. 

 "Er-I suppose? Wh-why?" Jesus, Eddie grab your balls and get a hold of your voice! "Why are you so angry, scrub?!" 

Wrong thing to say. 

Immediately the air in the room was sucked out. Erin demeanor went from dangerous to downright murderous. Eddie had only ever called Erin a scrub once, and that was when she entered her first murder case. He learned very quickly that she didn't take kindly to the name when she punched the air out of his lungs so hard, that it forced him to sit inside an ambulance for 30 minutes 

He never called her a scrub again. 

Right now Eddie had 3 options. 

1- Try to act alpha only to get punched in the nuts.

2- Run into the chief's office and hide

3- Ask her what he did wrong and hope to god that Erin is merciful and tell him what he fucked up on. 

Options one and two are off the table because one, Erin throws one hell of a punch. Don't let her small frame fool you. Two, Cheif locked the door in his office and even if he was able to get inside Erin would just go in there and raise hell either ways, both won't work in his favor. Lost in his head, Eddie heard a door close, he failed to realize that he was being herded into the copy machine room.