Pride of Lions Quality time, Eddie and Erin go hunting...

As moring bleed into the afternoon, Jessie was still receiving plenty of glares the whole way through. Lionel, who was the troublemaker of the group would try to make slide comments here and there but Erin had enough of his bullshit and promptly drop-kicked his ass to obedience. 

All in all, it was amusing to Jessie. 

He doesn't take the comments to heart because he knows it's just three older brothers being protective of their little sister. Besides, watching three grown men being chastised by a woman who was literally 2 feet smaller than them was hilarious. It was like watching three large lions getting hissed at by an irate house kitten.

Speaking of which...

"Not that I don't miss you all and whatnot, but why the hell are you all here?" Erin asked, her stand imposing and aggressive. Jessie mentally chuckled. Is this how Erin looks when shes questioning a suspect? How cute!

"Do we need an excuse to see our little sister?" Victor countered back with a raised an eyebrow at her. 

"No, but all of you arriving at once is suspicious." Erin glared at him. "Either you're in trouble or something is going on, so spill it Goldie Locks." She crossed her arms, daring him to deny it. 

Victor's eye twitched at the nickname.

The room temperature seems to drop a bit. 

A snort from Lionel caught Jessie's attention. Both Nathan and Lionel were staying near a corner, watching their siblings go at it. 

"I bet $20 that Vicky is gonna cave," Lionel whisper, watching his little sister and big brother have a battle of wills. 

"I don't know...Vic seems serious.." Nathan hopped from one foot to the other in nervousness, he had woken up once from his fainting spell when Erin gave him a firm kick to the side. "You know how long they can go at it."

'Go at it?' Jessie was bemused for a moment until he noticed the intense staredown going on between Erin and Victor. Victor's cornflower blue eyes seem to turn into cold stone as he stared into Erin's amber eyes, who was trying to burn him where he stood if that firey look in her eyes said anything. 

Fire and ice. The ultimate battle of wills indeed.  

Incredible (but not surprising) Victor looked away. 

(Nathan roughly gave Lionel $20) 

"So tell me, what's the real reason your here?" Erin narrowed her eyes at her big brother, not caring if her cold attitude towards him was making him squirm on the inside.

Victor gave a heavy sigh and pinched at the bridge of his nose, "Look, you haven't called us in weeks-no scratch that months Erin and I know when you're on a case you don't answer your phone, but just recently I found out there was an explosion near your district and we don't get the 'I'm okay' call! How the hell did you think I would we react not receiving even a text from you?! And it doesn't matter if the explosion was weeks ago, You cutting us off like that scared the living shit out of us!" Finally finishing his rant, Victor took a deep breath in and gave Erin a look of concern. 

"I thought you were hurt because we haven't heard anything from you Erin... far too long not to talk to your family because you're worried about their safety. Cutting us off like that doesn't help us...it scares us too much." Victor placed a comforting hand on Erin's head. 

"You're our little sister, it breaks our hearts to see you alone like this, so, please just try to let us in a little and try not to carry all that heavy shit.. for all us please?" Victor pulled Erin into a hug, not minded she was unresponsive to him.