Into the club we go

(FINALLY, Jessie makes an appearance)

The room temperature dropped to below freezing, Her boss and partner were slightly shaking. Erin's eyes were stone cold and her demeanor was stiff.

"I.am.not.a.honeypot." She hissed out.

"Look, Erin," The chief spoke calmly as he could. "There is no one in this force that can handle this better than you. I have great respect you." he pursed his lips a bit. An act of nervousness. "You never let yourself be swayed by charms and you can catch bullshit when someone spills it out" He looked at her with sincerity. "I'm asking you kindly to do this job."

"No"

"Then I'm ordering as your Chief to do this." The chief tone was hard and left no room for further discussion. "Tonight I want you to question the Rabbit, no exceptions."

Erin's eyes were blazed with anger. "Yes. Sir." She gritted out. She turned around so quickly that her hair smacked Eddie across the face. Everyone outside of the office steered clear from her.

She was still angry.

Currently, it was 11:30 at night. She left the station fuming, getting what she needed to prepare for tonight. She was able to catch at least five hours of sleep before getting ready.

Erin finished fixing her hair. Long soft waves on her hair and fixed her crescent bangs. Putting on Make-up... urgh why does it feel like she's going on a date?!

Erin ended up putting on a wine lipstick that complemented her skin tone. She lined her eyes in cat eye and curled her lashes, finally finishing with mascara. Erin felt ridiculous. She was a detective! an investigator! Not some damn honeypot. The very thought made be blood boil.

Her dress tonight was a navy midi bodycon dress. There was a mesh panel under the bust, she may not have big boobs but damn it she had some wide hips and she was proud of them...sometimes. Sighing as she slipped on her white ankle strapped 4-inch heels (she's gonna probably regret putting these on) Erin turned to herself to the floor length mirror in her room.  She felt her cheeks heating up even though the mirror showed not a hint of red on her face. Quickly turning away from the mirror she went to grab a pair of small hoop earrings.

-Woof!-

She looked at Rumi and Drik her two Doberman Pinscher dogs staring at her. She hoped it was a bark of approval. "Hello, boys what do you think?" She gave them a twirl.

They both tilted their heads at her.

"Yeah I know, I look different."

-WOOF!-

Running in and practically throwing his brothers aside was Gus, her giant St. Bernard dog. He was still a puppy and didn't really understand when to hit the breaks when running until he crashed into something. Erin thought his over-eagerness was cute, while Rumi and Drik were still trying to get used to it.

"Hey, sweet boy, what do you think?" She asked him. His tail was wagging in approval. "At least you like it." She could have sworn she saw the two Dobermans rolling their eyes.

-BUZZ-

"Hey, are you ready?!" it was Eddie.

The doorbell ringing made Gus his personal mission to tackle Eddie whenever he heard or smelled him.

-WOOF!-

"OH HELL NO!!" CRASH!

Rumi and Drik don't care for Eddie so they followed behind Erin and let their little brother deal with him. The scene waiting downstairs for her would have been hilarious if she could laugh. Sitting on top of Eddie was 130 pounds of puppy licking his face with vigor.