Xu Minghao

"Wow.. you got a talent.." A guy suddenly approached me from behind. That made me looked from my back and saw the beautiful man, staring at my painting.

"O-Oh.. not really.." And immediately hid both of my hands from my back.

"That's a beautiful art that I have seen today.. what's your name?" His brown orbs landed on mine that made me look away out of embarrassment.

"Y/n.." And bit my lower lip.

"Well, then, hi, Y/n.. I'm Minghao. Nice to meet a beautiful artist like you.." He lended his hand infront of me that made me stopped for a whole dame minutes. Should I shake hands with him?

"I-I'm.. sorry.." I looked at him and saw how his brows narrowed but the smile didn't faded.

"What's wrong.." I looked down before slowly revealing my two missing hands. It made the both of us silent for about a seconds, crickets can be heard from the background before he decided to break it by clearing his throat.

"Wow.. nice to meet you.." He take my wrist and shake it with his. I suddenly felt the urge to tear up.

He's not.. he's not like the other people!

"I can't believe you can paint such a beautiful art even though you only have this.." He complimented me again. It made me blushed at the moment and beamed at him.

"T-Thank you.." Is what I can only say. And our chit-chats didn't ended until the dawn.