Choi Seungcheol (Requested)

Triggering Warning ⚠️
Mentions of sensitive topic about mental health, d3pression, and s3lf h@rm. Please be guided and read at your own risk.

 Please be guided and read at your own risk

Enjoy reading!

***

Scoups knew something was wrong, he could tell by the way y/n was acting. But he decided to play dumb, ignoring the obvious clues and pretending like nothing was wrong.

One day, y/n accidentally pulls her sleeve too hard, exposing the wounds on her wrists. Scoups' eyes widened in shock and concern at the sight, a heavy feeling settling in his chest.
He gently takes y/n's arm and lifts it up to better examine the wounds. His eyes remain locked on hers, carefully observing her reaction to see if she's willing to talk about her struggles.

"Y/N, what are those?" Scoups whisper, pointing to the wounds on her wrists. Y/N stays silent for a moment, trying to process Scoups' sudden question. She didn't want to talk about it, but she knew he already sensed something was wrong. Instead of answering him, she simply stares at Scoups, hoping he would understand without her having to say anything.

But after a few moments of tense silence, Scoups speaks up once again. "Is there something bothering you?"

Y/N doesn't know how to respond, feeling overwhelmed by Scoups' sudden concern. She stares at him in silence, unsure of how to explain her situation.

Finally, she gives in and pours her heart out to him, telling him everything she's been feeling. She talks about the pressure and stress she feels from school, the emptiness she experiences in her social life.

She reveals all of her worries and insecurities, the doubts and fears that have been plaguing her so much lately. Scoups listens intently as she opens up to him, his body language becoming more relaxed as he realizes how much she's been hurting in silence.

"What you're going through isn't easy," Scoups replies gently, placing a reassuring hand on y/n's shoulder. "You can always talk to me if you need to."

Y/N nods, taking a moment to collect her thoughts before speaking again. "I don't know what to do. I've never felt this alone before."

"It's okay," Scoups responds. "I'm here for you, and I'll always be here for you. You aren't alone."

"I don't want to feel like this anymore," y/n admits, trying to put her feelings into words. "I want to be happy again."

"You will be happy," Scoups reassures her, the kindness in his voice warming her heart. "We just need to work on it together."

"I don't know how you can help me," y/n starts to tear up. "My life is so messed up."

"Just trust me," Scoups says, gently wiping away her tears. "And trust yourself as well. You're stronger than you think."

Y/N stares up at Scoups, feeling overwhelmed by all the emotions flooding her mind and heart.

"Why are you so good to me?" she whispers, reaching up and gently cupping his cheek. "I haven't done anything to deserve it."

Scoups smiles at her sweetly, his eyes shimmering with warmth.

"You deserve kindness and love," he says softly. "What kind of older brother would I be if I didn't want the best for you?"

"I don't know how to repay you," y/n says, her voice slightly trembling. "You're much too good to me."

"You don't need to repay me," Scoups says comforting, his hand gently pulling y/n in closer. There's a tender look in his eyes as he speaks.

"I want to help you because you're my sister, and I love you very much. There's nothing else I need."
Y/N can't help but smile as she nuzzles into Scoups' shoulder.

"Thank you," she mumbles, her voice filled with emotion. "I love you, too."

"Come here," Scoups says, pulling his little sister even closer.