Jun

It's friday night, my friends decided to attend our classmate's birthday party tonight. Since I'm not into party like them, I decided not to come. I prefer to spend my time inside of my room, laying on my bed while reading a book or using my phone and scrolling down through social media. Attending parties isn't not in my vocabulary at all. So I'd rather spend inside my room than going outside.

But, my friends insisted. They drag me off of my bed and chose a clothes in my closet that they want me to wear. Rolling my eyes, I sat on the edge of my bed while they do their business.

"Are you done?" I lazily asked while Fiona do my make-up. "Not yet." I sigh.

"This will do!" Jamaica then showed me the pitch black dress the she wants me to wear. I haven't wear that dress for awhile now, I remember last wearing it on my 16th birthday and now I'm 18 year old girl. I don't know if the dress still fits me.

"Why on earth is that dress?" I asked her but, she just shrugged her shoulders before throwing it towards me. I immediately catch it when Fiona move away.

"Here you go. Done! Now wear the dress! Faster!" They pushed me inside of my bathroom before closing the door. I just sigh and wear the dress, to my surprise, it still fits me. I stare at mt reflection on the mirror when I couldn't recognize myself, but the staring contest were cut. "Hey! Are you done?!" Jamaica slam the door twice before opening the door revealing myself.

"See? It suits you well! Now come on! We're gonna be late!" They pull me out of the bathroom and run downstairs. "Wait! I still have to wear my shoes on!" I said stopping from running.

"O, right!" They let me wear my adida shoes before walking out of the house, bidding goodbye from my parents.

"We're going to use Fiona's car." Jamaica then wrapped her arms around my shoulder before hopping inside of Fiona's car. The ride wasn't quite because these two were noisy inside of the car. They're laughing then sometimes they're singing like a dying sheep so I can't even try to take some nap when we arrive at the said place where the party was held.

When we hopped out of the car, the loud banging music was already being heard outside of the venue. You can even see the colorful lights outside. We immediately enter inside and the music was loud as before. Fiona said that we should find a table for the three of us or else we're standing inside while watching some of the students dance.

"There!" Jamaica pointed at somewhere but, I couldn't see where she was pointing at all I know is, she already found a table for us.

We reach the table that Jamaica was pointing awhile ago, and to my surprise.. My ultimate crush named Wen Junhui was there with his friends.

My sweat starts to form when we finally share tables with them. The party aren't looked like a club at all so there's no alcoholic inside. Just a normal party for a 18 year old pips.

"Hey~" One of them said, "You're Fiona and Jamaica, right?" My both friend nodded. Then, his eyes land on me. "And you're Y/n?" I nodded.

"I'm Seuncheol." He shake hands with us next the other guys with him until it's Jun's turn. "I'm Jun." He's the last who shake hands with my sweating hand. I guess he didn't notice it and smiled at me.

I return the smile, "nice to meet you." I said before we heard a music change from the background. Wildest dreams by Taylor Swift starts to play.

Jun stood up before lending his hand in front of me. "May I have this dance?" I'm hesitating at first but, I soon take his hand. We reach the crowded dance floor before Jun started dancing slowly.

"You look more beautiful today.." I blushed from his complement before saying, "thanks." While stuttering.

"But, I don't like your dress.." My heart skip a beat so I look up to him with a confusion. "Because those jerks keeps looking at you." Damn! I want to scream so bad right now! I think I'm gonna faint! Please floor swallow me already!

"H-huh?" Then he chuckles, "Don't ever wear this kinds of clothes again, okay?" I immediately nodded that made him smile.

But, what got me speechless the most is when he suddenly licked my ears seductively. "W-what did you just do?" My left hands went up to my ears to touch the part he just licked.

"I licked it so you're mine from now on." He smiled like nothing happened before he proceeds dancing me.

What the fuck just happened?!