Hoshi

"happy Valentine's day, love." Soonyoung said as soon as I open my eyes. I greeted him a simple smile and kiss the tip of his nose.

"Happy Valentine's too, love." I said and hug him. He hugs me back and mumble a simple 'I love you'. He then breaks the hug and held my face.

"Hey, where do you want to go today?" Soonyoung asks so I went silent for a moment thinking for a better place before speaking up again.

"How about to the beach?" I asks so he put his lips together forming a thin line. I mumble a 'hmm' before nodding his head.

"Sure. Let's get up now." He said sitting up. I groan while stretching my body before sitting up rubbing my eyes.

"But, I'm still sleepy~" I whined and look up to him when he stands up. He takes my hands pulling me out of the bed.

"Such a baby." He said laughing. I glare at him when he carry me bridal style. We went out of the room and walk towards of the dining room. He then puts me on one of the chair before he kiss me on the cheeks.

"What do you want to eat?" I told him what to cook before he nods and cook the food I want to eat.

**

"Ready?" I nods before he started the engine and drove as to the beach. The ride was quite enjoyable. We just talk about our future and how our life, laughing at our own jokes and many more. When we arrive Soonyoung immediately hopped out and walk towards the door I'm in. He opened it before I told him a simple 'thank you'.

"Love, there! There's a beautiful spot!" I said and pointed towards of a some random spots. He nodded before we walk towards it while he carry our bags.

"I'm just going to change." I said before walking towards of a bathroom. I enter inside and change into my bikini. I also wear a see through dress. I let my long hair free before walking out of the bathroom carrying the bag.

When I got to Soonyoung, I found him fixing our place. When he saw me, he started to stare at me from head to toe. Then, his cheeks is starting to get pinkish.

"Y/n!" He suddenly raise me his voice. I flinch and stare at him confused.

"What?!" I said still confused.

"Who told you you can wear that kind of clothes? What if those perverted bastards stupid motherfuckers stare at your body and- ugh!" He's starting to get possessive. I look at my body then him.

"What's the problem?" I asks still looking at him in the eyes.

"Argh!" He groan before walking up to me. He wrap me a blanket and put his hands around my waist.

"I'm not letting you go somewhere without me. I won't let those pervert guys near and stare at you." Here he goes again. I lazily nod before sitting.

A moment later, I suddenly feel someone's hands traveling to my waist again. I look behind me but to found myself kissing someone.

I widened my eyes and push him off.

"How dare you-" I saw Soonyoung grinning while licking his lips. I glare at him and punch on the chest. But, he soon held it and pull me into a kiss.

"It's your fault." Soonyoung mumbled before I fall from his deep kiss.