S.Coups pt. 2(Requested)

5 months. 5 months already passed since I marry Seungcheol and left Wonwoo. After that night on my wedding he left, I can't contact him anymore. I don't know what happened to him after that night and I don't know what's is he doing now and I don't know how was he now. All I know is I love him and I already miss him.

And about Seungcheol. Every night he come home drunk, he always there to hurt the hell out of me and throws me all painful words that will hurt my feelings. I always got bruises and scars left on my body. He always told me that he doesn't love me as if I love him. I don't even love him either. This marriage is bullshits!

If you're marrying someone, make sure that you both love each other because the marriage is not about the money. But in my case, my marriage is about the fucking money and the company. Bullshits!

And now, I just found myself sitting on the cold floor, spacing out while tears keeps rolling down on my eyes. I keep sobbing and keeps thinking my happy memories with Wonwoo.

Why can't just the guy is Wonwoo and not Seungcheol? Im already tired with Seungcheol. I'm already tired lying from my family. I'm already tired from pretending. I'm already tired. All I just wanted is to die.

My thoughts got interrupted when my phone begun to rang on my side. I glanced at my phone to see Reign's number appeared. I slowly took it and answered the call.

I cleared my throat, making sure that it won't crack if I speak or it will not tremble or shake if I started to talk to her. Slowly, I put my phone on my ears.

"Hello?" I said as I waited from her answer.

"Gwyneth? O God! Thank you so much you answer my call!" She said, sounded worried. I sighed and flashed a smile even though I know she won't see me.

"Why did you call?" I asked still tears the keeps on falling down on my eyes. I'm preventing myself not to sob or anything that will sounded that I'm really crying. I bit my lip and took a deep breath.

"I just found out that.. remember your ex boyfriend Wonwoo? I heard that he's already dating someone..." She said in a sad tone. I just smiled even though I'm hurting from what I just heard. I looked at the floor and still preventing myself not to make a sound that will think her that I'm really crying but, my sobs betrayed me and make their own ways out of my mouth and made me sob so loud, so I just let it be and continue to cry.

"Gwyneth? O shit! You're really crying? I thought the reason you marry Seungcheol is because you love him? I'm sorry! I didn't know you still love him.. I wish I didn't told you.." Said Reign, feeling sorry from she just told me. But, I just repeatedly shake my heads and bit my lips.

"R-Reign... The... T... Truth is... Our marriage... It's just about... The money.." Sobbing and voice are trembling.

"So.. you both guys don't love each other?! That marriage is fucked up! I can't believe that because of the Money they arrange you a fucking marriage!" Reign said and almost shouting at the phone. A moment later, the door of our room I have shared with Seungcheol slam open. Revealing a drunk Seungcheol.

"Hey, bitch! I told you to make me a dinner! Why there's still no food?!" He yelled that made me drop the phone because of fear. I still didn't end the call when I stand up straight, enduring the pain that I'm feeling right now because of the wounds and bruises Seungcheol left.

I quickly wiped my tears and started to walk while my foot keeps on shaking. I was about to walk pass him, when he suddenly held my wrist so damn hard that made my wrist hurt. I groan from pain but, he doesn't care.

And that was when I found myself making out with him.

***

The next thing I woke up, I am all naked with Seungcheol sitting on the edge of the bed, naked too. He's so deep from his thoughts that he didn't even realize that I'm already awake. I slowly wrapped the blanket around my body and started to stand up straight. But, soon failed. I suddenly felt my girly part in pain. I groaned and closed my eyes so hard while bitting my lips. I forgot..