Lee Seokmin

Me and Seokmin are now currently heading back in our class. We're both talking and laughing and minding our own business as we entered the classroom and sat on our seats. Until then, we are still talking when our  sub teacher entered the room. Shutting the noisy atmosphere and replaced them with silence.

He cleared his throat before he started with his discussion. All seems to be fine during the class when I noticed that I feel like something feels off. Something feels missing. I tried to think deeply of what is it but nothing. I can't tell what is it.

Until I felt myself loosing my breathe. My both hands immediately went to hold the table while I chase for an air. But, It's not working. I'm runnig out f breath and can't inhale the air to my lungs and I think that Seokmin noticed my behavor.  I leaned from my seat and even having a hard time to speak, I mouhed Seokmin from what I badly needed at the moment.

"H-Healer..." Some of my classmates are already staring at me as our  sub teacher hurriedly run towards me.

"Where is your fucking healer?!" I heard Seokmin besides me as he search for it but can't be find.

"Hurry and look for her healer!" Sir yelled that made the whole class look for it.

"I-I... C-Can't breathe..." Seokmin, sitting besides me was nowhere to be found. Where did he go?

My lungs are running out of air as I struggled there. Hopelessly while watching my teacher to calm me down. I just followed what he's telling me but it didn't help.

I was about to give up when a pair of hands handed me my healer appeared. I immediately took and used it. Fuck!

"Where did you found that?" Sir asked.

"Jisu hid it under her table, sir." Ah, Seokmin's fangirl and one of my bully. Wow. Is she going to kill me? That's why I feel something is missing moments ago and that is my Healer who happens to be on Jisu and hid it because of who knows the reason.

Seokmin immediately pulled me into a hug as he caress the back of my head while whispering, "It's okay now.. you're safe." That made me hug him back and told him my deepest thank you. After what happened, sir immediately report to the school what Jisu did and the school immediately kick her out because of that. She almost killed me. And since after that day, Seokmin would always remind me about my healer or if he happens to would forgot about it, he will bring one healer with him all the time.