Vernon

This is my second date with Hansol and I want myself to be presentable later when he pick me up here at my place. Since it's hard to him to get out of his dorm, because there's so many fans out there whose eyes glued to him he can't get out that so easily and that's hard from him for being a KPop idol.

I got a text from someone as I wear my favorite sky shoes. I went up to my phone to see who texted me.

I turn my phone off before walking toward of the mirror and stare at myself wearing a cherry-stewed dress completing with a white shoes

I turn my phone off before walking toward of the mirror and stare at myself wearing a cherry-stewed dress completing with a white shoes. I smilw before fixing my hair and make-up.

I went down stairs after I finish fixing myself and waited for Hansol to come. The waiting didn't got too long because Hansol arrive after ten minutes of waiting.

I went out and saw him standing before his car while holding a bouquet of red roses. I immediately lock the door and went towards him.

"For you m'lady." He gave me the rose as I take it with a smile upon my lips. I thank him, he then open me the car door for me motioning me to enter inside as I did.

***

The ride wasn't that awkward for us because we share some interesting stories and funny stories with each other, we sometimes laugh alot that made the both if us doesn't feel the awkwardness inside the car.

We sooner arrive at his entertainment as I throw him my curious gaze when we hopped out of his car.

"You'll soon finds out later. So relax." He flash a assuring smile before we went inside of the company with him besides me.

When we arrive at the office of the company, I started to realize what's going on. I held Hansol's hands tightly as a sign that I already know what's going on. He looks back at me and kiss my forehead.

As he open the door, I already knew I have to face this. It's already time to accept it. This is already the consequences of having a relationship with Chwe Hansol of SEVENTEEN.

"Good afternoon." We both bow as a respect when we saw the manager of SEVENTEEN, the CEO of Pledis and the members of the group. We all greet them before sitting on the vacant seats that's meant for us.

"Good afternoon everyone, the meeting for today is not just about the group or stuffs such as comeback or new content for the group but, the one member who's in a secret relationship with our Chwe Hansol. I guess you already knew about this Ms. Y/n Standford?" I slowly nod my head as I make an eye contact with the CEO.

"As all you know, I called you all here to let you know that we're going to announce about the said relationship of Vernon and Y/n in the media." My heart skip a beat as my sweat starting to form on my face while hearing the CEO's announcement. "Is this fine with you Mr. Chwe?" Hansol smile then looks at me.

"Yes, I'm fine with it. I want them to know that this beautiful girl is now mine and I don't care about the negativeness as long I love her and people know she's mine.. I'm already contented." My tears roll down from my eyes as he said those words in front of me. I want to hug him right now and tell him how much I love him but, I keep myself smiling and calm.

"This will might affect your groups reputation and especially you.." He averted his gaze from the CEO. "If leaving SEVENTEEN is the only way to keep their image clean.. I will do it. I don't want my members will got involved here." And with that he stood up following me and bow with respect.

"Thank you for your time Mr. Han but, me and my soon to be wife will have a date for awhile." And we left with no words from them.

Later on in our date, the company announce our relationship that made a thousands of fans shooked. They didn't expect it from the company to be announcing such.

Although I know some fans can't accept me as his girlfriend, there's still fans out there who support us wholeheartedly.