Joshua

Your country name- (y/c/n)

______________________________________

Today is the day. Seventeen will have their fan meeting here in (y/c/n) for the 3rd time later at 7PM! And I'm really excited to meet and give them my gifts! Especially I'm more excited that few of my albums will have an autograph of them!

Earlier that day, I immediately called my friend Sissy, to remind her that we're going at the said fan meeting later at 5PM. She agreed and now we're preparing ourselves.

***

We're now inside of the fan signing event, sitting from one of the seats in front. I took out my camera and start recording. After some while, seventeen went out and walk on the center of the stage. All carats inside were screaming out of excitement while some are yelling.

"Say the same SEVENTEEN! annyeonghaseyo seventeen imnida!" We all cheered and went silent and cheered again when the members started to introduce theirselves.

Minutes has passed, the signing begun. I lend my camera to Sissy and told her to record me while I go there. Sissy handed me her album and told me that she can't go and sign the book from seventeen. I asked her why and she just told me because she can't face them yet.

I nod my head before heading on the stage and line up. I prepare my gift before sitting in front of Wonu. Only the black table are separating us. And I could feel my heart beating fast and I can feel myself exploding any second.

"Hello, your name?" Wonu asked I'm still speechless from Wonu's handsome face and that's what distracted me the most. Who's my bias again? Right. It's Joshua!

"Your name?" He waited from my answer while I think for an answer. Is he asking me about the anime movie entitled: your name?

"Yes I have watched that movie." Wonwoo looks at me confused before I snap back from myself. Holy moly!

"A-ah.. I mean my name is y/n!" I said immediately that made him chuckles. Booo snap, his chuckles are cute!

"Well, nice to meet you y/n." He said and wrote something in korean on the album. I give him a headband as he wear it cutely. He passes the album next to Jeonghan before signing the other album again.

"Hello, there. You must be y/n. I heard you awhile ago." I smiled and nod my head. I give Jeonghan my gift and ask him some random question.

"If the world is over papulated. What would you do to decrease the population?" I asked Jeonghan before he looks at me and think of his answer.

"Maybe let's just kill them all." I laugh at his answer so do he. "No, hyung! Just simply say this 'tHE HUNGER GAMES!' Hehe" I almost face palm at Woozi's answer besides Jeonghan.

"No woozi."

"At least I answer her."

"But the question is for me."

"Whatever, now give me her album."

Jeonghan shook his head and give Jihoon the album. I give Jihoon my gift and asked him. "What if cola suddenly disappeared? What would you do?" Jihoon immediately widened his eyes and wrote down 'andwae' on the album with 'ㅠㅠ' besides. I chuckles and nod my head. "I'm gonna cry if ever that happens." He said before passing the album to Joshua.

This is it. The moment I've been waiting for.

"Hello, there~" I smiled and handed him my gift.

"So you're y/n?" I nod my head as I watched him sign my album.

"How'd you know? I never mention it to you." I asked while laughing.

"Well, you see, Wonu's pictures are next to mine. I saw him wrote your name."

"Ahh right. Sorry."

"No reason. You're beautiful ya'know?"

I blushes and smiled.

"Nah. Not actually." I said and fix my bangs.

"Don't think I'm flirting with you because to be honest I'm not. You're really beautiful. And I can say you're kind." I flustered and felt my cheeks burning up.

"See ya again." He passed the album to S.Coups as I nod and smile.

***

After SEVENTEEN signed up my albums I immediately went to our seats where I saw Sissy recording me.

I gave her her signed album before opening mine. I went to Joshua's picture and saw him wrote down something in English.

Here's my number *********

I widened my eyes and looked back at Joshua. I saw him looking back at me smiling before he winks.

No way...