Joshua

You've been friends with Jisoo for the past few years, and little by little, you both guys fall in love with each other. But both of you and Jisoo can't confess the feelings you guys have to each other because one of you are shy and one of you are scared.

In your side, You are scared to confess your feelings from him because of the thought that it will break your friendship with Jisoo. While on Jisoo's side, he was scared to confess his feelings because he's so shy. And because of that, both of you guys are still on a friends level.

Right now, you were at Seventeen's practice room. The others are out to get some food, while you and Jisoo stayed inside and just talking some random things as the rest of the vocal team were inside of the practice room with you and Jisoo.

"I don't really know, Jisoo.. my parents are really giving me a headache." You said, resting your chin on Jisoo's shoulder. He laughed.

"What are your parents making you do to today? Yesterday, you said they're making you do the laundry, and last Thursday, you said that your sister made you do the dishes because she will finish her projects. What is it today then?" Laughing Jisoo asked. You just playfully groaned, remembering what your parents told you earlier.

"They told me that, I have to clean the whole house with my pain in the ass sister, because they're going out of the town. And I don't trust my sister helping me to do what our parents tell us to do 'cause she's so lazy. And because I'm an advance thinker, I already know that she will not help me and just let me do all." You annoyingly said, making Jisoo laugh once again. You jokingly punched his legs when you heard him laugh as he playfully groaned in the pain.

"Hey, guys, me and Jeonghan hyung will going out to fetch the performance team outside. They're with the foods and they need 2 persons to help them bring it here." Dokyeom said, standing up with Jeonghan. You looked at them weirdly after hearing what they said.

"4 person is not enough to bring the foods here? That's so many food they bring then. And where's the others too? I thought they're with the performance unit to buy a food?" You asked, confused. Jeonghan looks at you.

"The Hip-hop unit are not with them. They told us that the hip-hop team went somewhere to buy us drinks." Jeonghan said as he and Dokyeom walked towards of the exit door.

"We won't be long." Jeonghan added before closing the door, leaving us here inside.

"Hey, why don't we play a game?" Seungkwan suggested, making Jihoon to shoot his head up and looks at Seungkwan. Jisoo just shrugged his shoulder off before looking at me.

"What kind of game? There's just a four of us left here." You said as Seungkwan nodded. After a minute, the door slam open, revealing the 6 persons entering in. They're too fast! Is what you thought.

"The food is here!" Soonyoung yelled while showing the two plastik he's holding in the air.

"Hey, guys wanna join us playing a game?" Seungkwan asked making the six boys looked at each other's before looking back to Seungkwan and nodding as the sign of their response that they want to join.

"What game?" Chan asks.

"Truth or dare." As what Seungkwan reply.

"Then let's start." Dokyeom said, clapping his hands before sitting on the floor.

"Let's wait to the others so we can start the game."

***

The rest of the others already have their truth and dare while the four of you, Jisoo, Jihoon and Minghao still didn't got to play. As Seungcheol took the bottle to Chan, he immediately spin it as the four of you are waiting to stop from spinning the bottle and point one of you.

As soon the Bottle stopped from spinning, the room were field with screams. You looked at the bottle if who's the person who pointed the bottle and you saw on your own eyes that it stopped in front of you.

"So Y/n.. truth of dare?" Seungcheol asked.

"Truth." You said because you're too scared to do the dare what they're making you to do. What if it's something that very hard for me to do their dare? You thought.

"It's that true? That you really like Joshua?" And that question echoed in your head repeatedly. You are left out from words. You somehow become a rock that can't make a little move.

What should I answer?

Jisoo is watching and listening!

"W-Who said that to you?" You asked, stuttering while looking at Seungcheol.

He smirked before he spoke, "Let's just say no one said it and I just always see it wherever you are with Joshua? Come on guys! I know you both like each other, why don't you guys just confess already? Everyone thinks you guys are dating except to the both of you. You guys are really clueless huh?" Seungcheol said as the rest of the SEVENTEEN nodded their heads in approvement.

You didn't speak up and just slowly turned to looked at Jisoo, he's looking back at you when you made an eye contact with him. You didn't look away and just started to stare back at him.

"Do you really like me back?" Is what you heard coming out from his mouth. And as you said, you can't speak because of shyness. You just nodded in response that Make Jisoo smiled. He slowly leaned in and kiss you on the lips before you heard the others screamed from happiness.

Since then, you and Jisoo started to date each other as you both told Pledis to announce your dating issue. After Pledis announced about you guys. You received so many support from the fans even tho there's still hates your relationship with him, but that didn't stop the both of you from loving each other.