Jeon Wonwoo

"Hey, pudding~" Wonwoo suddenly appeared behind me and welcomed me with his warm hugs and snuggled his face on the crook of my neck.

"H-Hey.." I struggled to speak that I sounded like I'm stuttering.

"Goodmorning, pudding!" He mumbled behind me between the hugs.

"Goo-d mar-ning." I greeted back, struggling to speak.

"Hmm. So what's for breakfast?" I showed him what I'm cooking before he nods his head ang kissed the back of my head.

"Looks delicious.." He grinned ear to ear while looking at the food I'm cooking.

"And— terst d-delicious ash w-ell." He kissed me again before he pulled away and walked off towards the island counter and sat on the table stool which is facing towards me.

"Such a wife material." We both chuckled from what he said before shaking my head. This guy, really.

***

"Aaaarrrgghhh! Thank you for the food. I appreciate it. So yummy." Wonwoo then caressed his tummy while he leaned on the back of his seat.

"Hey, I'm going out to buy something in the groceries. Wanna come with me?" I shake my head as a no while I watched him nod his head and looked away.

"Want me to buy you something?"

"M-Merlk?" His face immediately lit up as I said what I want.

"Hm, sounds great. Imma buy some milk from myself too. Just perfect." He beamed a blissful smile before standing up from his seat and fixed the table. He placed all of the dishes in the sink before walking up to me and hug me.

"I won't be long, pudding." He whispered and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Hmm, be s-serp on Yar way."(hmm, be safe on your way.) He giggled before breaking the hug and walked towards of the exit door. He reaches from the key of the car before walking out and left me alone inside of the house.

Hmmm, so what now?

***

While watching TV, I heard the bell rang. Thinking that it's already Wonwoo, I bolted up towards the door and opened it with a smile.

But it was not Wonwoo who welcome me. It's not him.

My eyebrows curled up when I saw a man, standing on the doormat while looking down on the floor.

"May, I herp you s-shir?" I asked.

"I'd love too." He replied with his evil voice, echoing my ears.

"S-sh—ir, may I—" Before I could finish my question, I felt something cold and metal in me followed by a liquid that rolled down on my skin and stained my clothes.

I looked at the knife that he stab in my body before the man before me, smiling at me creepily.

I pulled it off and immediately take my way up to my room when he was about to grab me.

***

Calling Y/n...

When I read Y/n's name, I immediately answered the call with a smile on my lips.

"Yes, pud—"

"W-Wornwoo!" She welcomed with her trembling voice.

"Hey, what's the matter?" The other line went silent that made me stop from walking down the aisle.

"C-Can you s—s—shing fer m—me?" My eyebrows narrowed at her sudden question.

"Yes, sure. But are you alright? Is there something wrong? You sounded weird, pudding." She didn't answer me instead, "P—lease."

"Okay..." I breathe out. "What song?" I asked.

"My farvori—te. " Ah, the Kakaronashi song. I cleared my throat and started singing her favorite part of the song.

"Boku no shinzou wa hitotsudake

Yamete yo, yamete yo

Yasashiku shinaide yo

Doushitemo Boku no wa

Rikai ga dekinai yo

Itaiyo itaiyo, Kotoba de oshiete yo

Kon'na no shirinai yo hitori ni

Shinaide hidoi yo~" As I finished the song, I heard her sobs so I started panicking.

"I l—l—lorve.. you.." With that, the call ended and left me confused on my  spot. With a worried feeling inside of me, I rushed out of the grocery, leaving the cart where I put the foods I'm supposed to buy and immediately drive to our place.

As when I arrived there, I saw the door left open. What the..

I ran inside and saw the whole place is a mess. There's a blood on the floor that freaked me out. I followed it and it lead me to Y/n's room, my heart race faster as I walked in front of her room. What the fuck happened?

I become hysterical and immediately slam the door open. There's nothing inside, except from the blood traces that lead towards her bathroom.

I ran towards it and tried to open the door but it won't bother. So, I decided to break it until the lifeless body of my pudding, laying on the bathtub welcomed me.

I couldn't move. My mind was blank. Until a tear escaped my eyes.

My knees became weak and I collapsed on the floor, staring at the message written using the blood on the wall besides Y/n.

Mingyu did it