Jihoon

"Enough with the staring, Woozi." I warned him while I fixed his hair and trim it. I'm one of seventeen's stylist and Woozi is the last member from vocal unit that I'm going to apply some make up and style his hair.

Woozi chuckled, still staring at me. "Is it normal to look on our stylists face?" He got a point though. I'm just so uncomfortable while he stare at me. Is like, there's something meaning behind his stare.. Or I'm just being paranoid?

I didn't answer him until I finished to trim his hair. I started to apply some make-up.

"Y/n?"

"Hmm?"

"I love you."

I stopped applying his makeup from what he said. I looked at him in the eyes and he's so damn serious while staring back at me. He's just joking. Probably.

I let it pass and so I continued applying his makeup. "I said I love you and I'm serious." And again, I stopped. I took a deep breath and went back from applying his makeup.

"Aren't you gonna say anything?"

"That's it. I'm done." I said, gritting my teeth and looked at him straight on the eyes.

"We both know for a fact that I'm in a relationship, right? Stop dreaming things, Woozi." I applied the last makeup on his the face until I'm finished.

"But I'm the first one to love you before him.." He didn't stood up from his seat while still looking up to me.

"I chose the right choice. Staff and the idol aren't allowed to be in a relationship. Once the company find's out, you'll know the consequences." I walked pass him to call for the next member that I'm going to apply the makeup next, which is Dino.

But he immediately held my wrist to make me stop walking away from him. "I'll claim you again." I swat his hands before letting go the words that I'm going to regret in the end, before I could finally walked away.

"I don't love you, Woozi and I will never love you. So stop that what you're feeling towards me because I know for sure in the end, I will still chose Jake over you. So stop dreaming." I lied. I really love him. But I have to protect the both of us because I don't want each one of us will get hurt in the end. I choose to lie to protect you and the both of us. I'm sorry.