Woozi

"So how's this music?" Jihoon asked. I listen to the music as he plays it and smiled while listening to it. I nodded and give him a thumbs up. He smiled at the reaction he got from me.

"What's the song title?" I asked, he cleared his throat before speaking up, "Let me hear you say."

"Ooh, sounds interesting. It's really good though." I said, facing him. "Thanks," He replied before he puts on his phone down and looks at me.

"Happy monthsary!" I happily said. Jihoon smile soon faded that leave me curious. Don't tell me he forgot.. again?

"Shit... I forgot that it's our monthsary today... I'm sorry, babe, I'll make it up with you next time." He said, slowly holding my hands. I avoided his hands and stare at him. How could he? Slowly, my tears begun to fall.

I flashed a smile and wipe my tears away, "You forgot our monthsary again 8th times... And I heard that line again 8th times.. 'I'll make it up with you next time' It hurts but it's okay I understand." I said before standing up and walk out of his studio. I heard him called my name but, I didn't look back.

But, then, I just found myself being pinned back to him. He's holding my wrist as he stare into my eyes, his eyes were feeling sorry and the stare he give me got me drowned. I could feel and smell his own mint breathe, tingling my face as his face is close to mine.

I was caught of guard, I didn't move quickly because it happened so fast.

"Y/n.. I-I'm sorry.. please let's.. let's talk about this.." He said it breathlessly, like he run a miles just to hold me. I didn't speak up and just stare at him. I'm so distracted and I keep avoiding his lips but, then I think, he noticed it.

"L-let me go.." I said and remove my wrist on his hand. I stepped backwards and wipe my tears that falls to my cheeks awhile ago. I faced my back to him and was about to walk away when I heard him say Something.

"Please..." I immediately stopped from my tracks and close my eyes. I breath out and slowly face back at him.

"Speak up before I change my mind." I said, avoiding any eye contact with him. In my peripheral vision, I saw him heavily sigh before he spoke.

"I'm sorry.. I'm just busy preparing for something so I forgot that... It's our monthsary today. I'm sorry.." He said. I saw his left hand went to his back and took something but soon, I put my attention back to him.

"Ok.. I understand... I have to go." I said but, before I take a step, He immediately kneeled down. It made me confused but, I soon realize what's going on when I saw his hand holding something.. it's a small red box...

"And you fell from my pranks, babe.." He said while smiling at me. He slowly opened the small box, revealing a beautiful ring that made me cover my mouth in awe. Don't tell me.. o god..

"I've been waiting for this time to come.. to make you be mine forever.. I've been practicing how to do this and my plans worked perfectly.. I'm Lee Jihoon, kneeling in front of the beautiful lady I love.. proposing in front of the lady who make my heart flattered and put so many beautiful colors to my black and white world, I Lee Jihoon making you be my Lee Y/n forever.. I love you so much Y/n.. will you be my Lee Y/n... Will you marry me?", He said and that's it, the tears I'm preventing to fall already dripped down from my face.. I smiled happily and slowly nodded at him.

Jihoon soon smile got wider and put the ring in my finger before he stands up and smashed our lips together. I hugged him tightly as he hug my waist and pulled me deeper to him. This night is one of my unforgettable night... I'm now engaged to the person I love, I'm now can be with the person I love forever. And happy! Very Happy!