Seungkwan

As I entered the quite music room, I immediately lock the door and walked towards the piano. I sat in front of it and stretched both of my hands before opening the piano covers, revealing the clean piano keys.

Small smile scaped my lips before my fingers landed on the keys to create a melody. I'm about to sing when I heard someone.

"Tch! It's still not even music classes, why are you playing that! I'm busy reading here, can't you see?!" A feminine voice was being heard, followed by her foot steps, walking towards me.

I looked behind me and saw a girl in her 17's while wearing a black jacket and a glasses that has a black frame. Her hair were in a messy bun, same with her white socks. She's showing me her piggy book entitled: The Hopeless Love.

"I guess, this is a music room and everyone is allowed to play here?" I have a point though. Raise your feet if not.

"Well, yes, you have a point! But, you're allowed to play when music class has started." She retorted back while wearing her annoying face, glaring at me.

"Well, maybe you have a point too. But, this is a music room and you're reading here? Sure, you'll get disturbed." I stood up from my seat and cross my arms across my chest. I leaned back on the piano while watching the unknown girl barked at me. I'm so amaze.

"Plus! I didn't know that you're reading here." I added. She rolled her eyes before crossing her arms across her chest and laughed sarcastically.

"GGGGRRRHHAAA! I HATE YOU!" She roared before leaving the room and I was left inside. Alone too.

***

Days flew past before I noticed that the girl I met last time, hadn't come often in the music room again. I don't know what to react but, I could somehow feel that something is off.

That was the first time I met a girl inside the music room when In fact, I'm always sneeking from my class just to play the piano and I haven't encountered anyone in there except from her.

Maybe she changed her usual spot to read a book? Maybe she wants to avoid me or something? Yeah.

As I entered the campus, most of the students I passed by stare at me. Well, I'm used to it since I'm somehow famous in my school because of my talent skills.

I didn't mind the attention and I continued to proceed from walking until I reached my department building.

"Dude!" I looked back and saw my friend, running towards me.

"Yeah?" He reached my location before he chased his breathe.

"Have you heard the news?"

"About?"

"About Y/n. I pity her."

"Who is she? And what about her?"

"O? She's the girl who usually read a book inside of music room, she's also the student next to our room. And last week, she went missing and just to find out she's being murdered. Her body was found buried near the music room. So basically, in the garden. "

I stopped. What did I just heard? Murdered? The girl who usually read a book inside of music room? Last week? That explain why she looks messy and has a dirt on her body. I thought it has something to do with her being clumsy. Don't tell me, I met her ghost?