A Needed Break

"I'm taking it next. I will not allow you to experiment on anyone else."

Henrik stood up. "Ok. Vhen should ve start?"

"I. You agreed to that a lot faster then I would have thought," Edward said and raised an eyebrow.

Henrik sighed. "I believe if we take the correct safety precautions we shall be fine."

"That and your brains more fucked up than mine. I can't be as evil as you." Edward said with a laugh.

The German gasped. "How dare vou Iplier."

Edward chuckled and shifted on the bed. "You're the mad doctor here."

Henrik blushed. "I am, aren't I?"

"That wasn't supposed to be a compliment, Henny."

"Vell I am taking it as one." Henrik crossed his arms. "Ja?"

"Ja," Edward replied.

Henrik snorted and sat back down on the bed. "Your accent is terrible."

"Yours isn't any better," Edward said between giggles.

"How dare vou!" Henrik gasped and pushed him backwards.

Edward gasped as he lost his balance, grabbing Henrik's wrists. "Eddy!" Henrik shouted as they toppled off the bed.

Edward groaned when Henrik fell on top of him. "You're heavy."

"Shut up," Henrik muttered.

"Are you going to get off of me?"

"Nien."

Edward laughed and pushed the german away. "I'll have to monitor you. We don't want you to go crazy alone."

Henrik sighed. "Ja that makes sense."

"We can share a bed tonight."

"Edvard-"

"We are both men," The American pointed out.

Henrik nodded. "Fine but if vou touch me I'm pushing you off zhe bed."

"It's my bed."

"But I am zhe guest."

"You-"

"Dummkopf?"

"Yes."

They laughed and stared at each other. "I don't vant you to get hurt Edvard."

"Your my partner in this i can't have you hurt either."

"Zhat is sweet."

"Is it?"

They both smiled. "Ja." Henrik whispered.

Edward reached out to touch Henrik-

The door was thrown open and a loud voice filled the room. "Hey doc I," Wilford trailed off and whistled. "Well, I was going to say that the medicine you gave me made me pass out but I see you're busy."

Edward stood up quickly. "Did you drink alcohol with it?"

"Yeah?"

"Wilford I specifically told you that you would pass out if you," he shook his head. "I'll be right back Henrik sorry."

"Its fine Edvard I'm a doctah as vell I know that patients come first."

"That's not," Edward sighed. "Wilford we can talk in the hall."

Edward pushed Wilford out of the room, leaving Henrik alone. Henrik sighed and got off the floor. He blushed when he thought of sharing a bed with his old enemy. They had fought for so long and now. He would normally decline the offer but this thing scared him. Whatever was inside of him. It scared him. Henrik hugged himself and closed his eyes, waiting for Edward to come back into the room.