What Now?

Here it is. The last part. After this is another fic I'll be writing. Expect it either near the end of the month or the beginning of June. I'll keep you all updated. I hope you enjoyed this!

Have wonderful lives my Creamzicallzzz!

~ The Prince of Flies

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

Edward yawned and rubbed his eyes. He stretched and shifted in the bed. He turned around and smiled. "Henrik," he whispered.

Henrik lay in bed next to him. He sighed and opened his eyes. "You're beautiful," Edward whispered.

Henrik yawned and shook his head. "So are you meine schatz."

"Treasure?" Edward asked.

Henrik nodded and blinked away the sleep in his eyes. "You are meine jewel."

Edward laughed softly. "Your eyes are so pretty."

Henrik scooted over to the American. "So are yours."

Edward smiled and pressed a kiss to Henrik's nose. "Main liebe," Edward whispered.

Henrik snorted. "Nien you're meine liebe. I can be your love."

"Fine, then you can be meine maus."

Henrik blushed. "Vhere did you learn that?"

"Google. I was trying to find out how to flirt with you."

"Vell it vorked."

"That and I've been trying to learn German."

Henrik sighed. "I can be your tutor."

"Hmm I would like that," Edward said, brushing some hair out of the Germans face.

Henrik nodded and pressed a kiss to Edward's cheek. "I'll have to teach you how to flirt first."

"I would like that."

They smiled as they held each other. Finally peace. It was-

The door was thrown open, hitting the wall with a bang. "Edward I. Oh I fucking knew it!"

Edward sat up and glared at Wilford. "What do you want?"

"JJ was curious about what you guys were going to do with the serum. Also, I saw Henrik walking around with a chainsaw yesterday and thought you should know."

"Why did you come yesterday?" Edward asked.

Wilford shrugged. "I forgot."

Henrik sat up and laughed. "Vilford you can not open doors vithout knocking."

"What's going to happen to the serum?" Wilford asked again, ignoring Henrik.

Edward paused. "We're going to destroy it."

Henrik turned to face his boyfriend. "Vhat?"

"I think it's served its purpose. Besides, there are no health benefits. In fact, it seems to make health worse. The eye colour change sort of scares me."

Henrik nodded. "Zhat's very smart. My doctor is a genius."

Edward smiled and grabbed Henrik's hand. "Aw, you guys are adorable. I'm gonna go bug Jay have fun!" Wilford called and closed the door.

Edward sighed. "I'm going to buy a lock."

Henrik nodded and shifted so he could lay on Edward's chest. "Ve'll destroy it later. I'm still tired."

Edward frowned. "I thought you would have hated sleeping in."

"I do but," Henrik smiled, "I vant you to hold me for just a little longer."

Edward nodded. "I can do that."

They both smiled and pressed their foreheads against each other. "I love you."

"Ich liebe dich."