What Makes You Tick

Edward reeled back in panic. "Henrik?"

Henrik shook his head and laughed. "Henrik what are you-" Edward was cut off when Henrik grabbed him and pulled him onto the bed. He wrestled the other doctor onto the bed, still grinning.

"Hello Edvard!" he said again, green eyes now glowing.

Edward fought against his grip. "Henrik let me go!"

Henrik tutted and shook his head. "Hold still. It vill hurt more if you move."

"What hurts ah!" Edward cried out as a scalpel was pressed against his neck.

Henrik's grin widened. "I think it's time we found out what makes you tick my liebe."

"Henry?" Edward whispered, struggling not to move.

"Yes?" Henrik practically purred.

The American gulped. "What are you doing?"

Henrik shook his head. "Vhat do you zhink I'm doing?"

"Trying to kill me!"

Henrik snorted, then giggled and then he was laughing. Crazy, manacle laughter. "My liebe! I could never kill you! I'll be sure to stitch you back together."

"Henrik enough!"

Henrik sighed. "I guess I'll have to get the anaesthetics. I vas hoping you vould cooperate but," he trailed off.

Edward groaned. "I'm sorry."

"Vhat are you sorry abo-"

Edward flipped them over and handcuffed one of Henrik's hands to his headboard. Luckily he had forgotten to take his handcuffs out of his pocket after Wilford's appointment with him. Wilford needed his flu shot and didn't want to hold still.

Henrik just laughed as he tugged on the restraints. "Ooh, darling. If I had known you had zhose I vouldn't have bozhered vith anaesthetics."

Edward growled. "You're acting like Anti possessed you."

"I hurt Edvard. I vould have kept your heart on a pretty display."

"That shot did something to you."

"Edvard let me go!" Henrik yelled, thrashing on the bed.

Edward sighed and got off of the bed, walking to the door. "Stay here I'm getting Anti."

"No! Don't leave me please!" Henrik cried. "Edvard please." he whispered.

The desperation in Henriks caused Edward to freeze. He stared at the german whose blue eyes were now filled with fear. "Please."

"Fine."

Edward shook his head and sat on the bed next to him. "Give me the scalpel."

Henrik shook his head and Edward grabbed his arm. "I will leave," he hissed.

The scalpel dropped from the mad doctor's hand and he lay back in bed. "Good job," Edward said, using the voice he used on his patients. "Do you have any other weaponry on you?"

Henrik didn't answer. Edward muttered a curse under his breath. It had to be a relapse. Henrik had been getting better at controlling his murderous tendencies after Anti possessed him. Now all that seemed to have been erased. "I'm going to have to search you."

"My fellow docter you can't mean you're going to frisk me."

"Hold still."

Henrik laughed again and shook his head. "My dear docter," he whispered. Edward ignored him and searched his pockets. He didn't find anything but an empty vial which he placed on his bedside table.

Edward jumped when Henrik touched him. He forgot he was only handcuffed. "Are you going to cut me open?"

"No of course not."

"You can if you want to. I vould love to find out vhat makes me tick," he said while waving his free arm around. "I have a couple of requests if you do."

"Henrik I'm not going to cut you open."

"How boring," Henrik whispered, grabbing Edwards hand and lacing their fingers together.

"What are you doing?"

Henrik sighed. "You are very nice looking."

"What!"

Henrik yawned. "Very very pretty."

"Henrik?"

Henrik closed his eyes and his head flopped to the side. "Henrik! Shit! Not again!"

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

Second ones up! I would normally post this later but I got really excited.