Explaining to Dark

Henrik grabbed onto Edwards arm as his eyes widened. Darks arua cracked and grew ever so slightly. Lucky the doctors and JJ sat far enough away so it didn't reach them. Anti however shivered and hugged himself, staring at the ground. "You did piss me off, but you also have me intrigued." As Dark spoke his aura retreated and Anti gasped for air.

"What does this serum do?" Dark asked, moving a hand to Anti. Anti took it and squeezed it, smiling reasurignly at the other ego.

Dark nodded and turned back to the others.

"Vell it mimics Anti's possession." Henrik said.

"So they act like Anti?"

"No zhat vould be puppeting. Possession is more vell," Henrik paused, looking for a word.

"Evil them," Anti interjected. "My influence on them. It's pretty fucked up."

Henrik smiled and nodded at Anti. "Yes thank you Anti."

"How do you react to Jameson?"

JJ smiled and started signing. 'Oh well I can speak for one thing.'

Darks eyes widened. "But you can't. Your vocal cords are gone.""

JJgiggled. 'It's telekinesis but I move my mouth. I'm lazy and I want to watch someone be tortured. I reacted quite differently when Wilford intervened. I became a bit, oh this is embarrassing, whiny and needy.'

Dark nodded. "Henrik?"

"Oh I'm zhe typical murderous doctor. I try to dissect anyone I meet. I did have a different reaction zhe last time zhough. I vas more flirty. Which vas standge. The only zhing different vas zhat Edvard vas around."

Anti snoreted. "Don't," Dark whispered.

"I am afraid that this serum won't help you with anything Dark. It's just an experiment that me and Henrik are doing. We aren't going to involve any more egos then we already have. Henrik has told me that the others are too unstable," Edward said.

"I haven't possessed Marvin or Jackie. Wonder what they would do."

"Anti ve just became friends vith you."

Anti giggled and nodded. "Sorry sorry."

"So you act differently around love interests?" Dark asked.

Henrik and JJ flushed and shook their heads. "No zhats not it at all."

JJ shook his head quickly, blush evident on his face. 'Me in love with Wilford? Please he's insane!'

Dark rolled his eyes. "I'll let you continue this experiment." Edward grinned as Dark contiued. "As long as you don't involve anyone else and please try and keep WIlford away from it. He gets protective over his lovers."

'I'm not-'

"You aren't? I could have sworn I can see a certain look in his eyes when he talks about you."

JJ blinked and looked away. 'I'll be taking my leave now,' he signed, face now void of emotion.

Anti frowned as JJ left the room. "And you say I'm the bastard."

"You are. Now Henrik please don't damadge my house. Edward quit being a coward. Also make sure your experiments don't cut anyone up. I have enough to deal with Anti cutting people up."

Henrik and Edward nodded. "Now I should probably pay attention to my septiceye. Little tip. The neck is sensitive."

Henrik blushed and Anti scoffed. "The nipples are sensitive. Don't test me Darkiplier."

Edward coughed and hid his face in his hands. "Have fun. Not too much though I would like to keep my mansion intact," Dark said as he and Anti disappeared into a puff of smoke and glitches.

Henrik blinked. "What zhe fuck just happened?"

"I have no idea but Henrik we get to experiment again!"

"Are ve sure zhats right? I mean look at Vilford he got upset."

"Who cares what Wilford thinks. This is about us! Our science project."

Henrik blinked. "Our science project?"

"Of course!"

"Our science project." Henrik whispered.

Edward frowned. "Are you ok?"

Henrik nodded. "Ja. Very much Edvard. So shall ve vork on our science project?"

Edward nodded and smiled. "Let's get started."