Interruption

Oh, an update. In this economy? Not as impossible as you think.

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

"Shit!" Henrik whispered.

Jameson perked up and stared at the door. "Edvard you deal vith him," Henrik said, quickly.

Edward nodded and opened the door just enough so he could slip out. "Ah hello, Eddy have you seen Jameson?" Wilford asked.

Edward rubbed the back of his head. "Oh, um, no, why do you need him?" he asked, chuckling at the end.

"Well, I'm teaching him how to dance."

Edward frowned. "I thought that was later."

Wilford raised an eyebrow. "What?"

"Um, nothing you should look somewhere else."

Wilford's eyes narrowed and he took a step forward. "Edward, what is going on? Where is Jameson?"

Edward sighed. "Ok Jamesons a bit busy right now if you could-"

A loud crash interrupted him. Edward turned around and threw the door open. In the room, Henrik was picking up a tray of medical devices while JJ laughed. "What's going on?" Edward asked.

"Henny was a bit clumsy and knocked over his toys," JJ said, laughing.

"Zhey are medical devices, not toys," Henrik hissed.

"What the hell did you do to Jameson?" Wilford growled.

JJ turned to the maniac and giggled. "Will darling what are you doing here?" he purred.

Edward rolled his eyes and pulled Wilford inside the room. He shut the door and turned to see Henrik glaring at him. "You vere supposed to get him avay."

Edward sighed. "I panicked."

"Dummkopf." Henrik whispered.

"Ich bin dein trottel," Edward whispered back.

Henrik blushed and looked away. "Zhat is classified as flirting Edvard."

"Sorry," Edward said.

"It's fine."

"Can anyone explain what the hell happened?" Wilford nearly shouted.

Henrik turned to see Wilford glaring at them with JJ tracing up and down his arm.

"JJ got off of him," Henrik said, walking over to his chair.

"Hmm no thank you," JJ said.

"JJ maybe you should listen to them."

JJ just blinked at him. "Do you not want me to touch you," he whispered, pulling his hand away.

"No, I just you're a little off now."

JJ nodded and stared at the ground. Wilford sighed and grabbed JJs hand again. "I'm fine with it. Now, what did you do to him."

Henrik sighed. "It's a serum zhat replicates Anti having an influence on him. Basically, it makes him evil JJ."

Wilford nodded. "He consented to it of course," Edward added.

"Yes zhank you, Edvard."

Edward chuckled. "No biggie."

"Ok ok enough of you two flirting more of you telling me when JJ's gonna be fixed."

"Vell ve don't know it could take hours. JJ has zhe most experience vith Anti's power so it might take longer."

Wilford nodded. "So should we-"

He was interrupted when JJ let out a strangled sound. "JJ!"

JJ's eyes rolled back and he slumped against Wilford. Black liquid fell from the mouth of the mute. Wilford wrapped his arms around him and pulled him close to his chest. "What the fuck did you do!"

Edward and Henrik didn't have an answer.