A New Tester

Ok so chapters aren't going to be slower they're probably going to be faster. I finally got to a part where my brain wants to write.

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

Edward took a step in front of the man walking in the hallway. "JJ it's nice to see you again."

JJ raised an eyebrow. 'Are you okay?'

"Of course why would you think I wasn't."

Jameson nodded slowly before signing again. 'Is Wilford okay?'

"Yes, why can't I just talk to you."

'What about Henrik?'

"Fine, we need your help with an experiment."

JJ brightened. 'Why didn't you just tell me. I'm happy to help with anything you need.'

Edward sighed. "Follow me then."

JJ followed the doctor through the halls of the manor. If he could speak he would have been humming. "You look happy."

'I have plans today.'

"Hot date?"

JJ blushed. 'No it's just Wilford promised to teach me how to dance.'

"I've seen you dance. You're good."

'Well, he says I'm too old-fashioned. He said something about disco.'

Edward snorted. "That's Wilford for you."

JJ smiled and blushed. "Well, Henrik will explain," Edward said and gestured to the door.

'Not going to open it for me? I thought you were a gentleman.'

Edward startled and opened the door quickly. 'My apologies I was just teasing.'

Edward laughed. "Sorry just not used to that."

'Really? Henrik is quite the tease.'

Edward hummed as JJ walked inside. "Ah JJ it seems Edvard found you."

JJ walked into the room and Edward closed the door. 'Hello, Henrik. What did you need my help for.'

Henrik shifted and glared at Edward. "Vell Edvard needs your help vith an experiment. If you could sit on zhe table for me."

JJ nodded and hopped up on the examination table. "Ve have a serum that will simulate vhen Anti possesses you," Henrik explained. "You vill remember everything and ve have handcuffs in case you try and hurt yourself."

'What about you?'

"What?" Edward asked.

'What if I try to hurt you.'

"I doubt zhat and handcuffs vill fix that."

JJ smiled and nodded. 'I'd be happy to help.'

Henrik nodded to Edward who pulled out a syringe. JJ smiled and held out his arm. "I thought you would be more afraid."

JJ shook his head. 'I'm afraid of Anti puppeting me. Not possessing me.'

"Ok before I do this what does possession mean to you guys?"

"Vell in your sense zhey vould mean the same thing. Antis puppeting is vhen he is in control. Possession is more you're on standby. He can control you if he vants but you're just under his influence."

Edward nodded. "Ok, um JJ look away, please."

JJ nodded and looked away when Edward pressed the syringe into his arm.

Edward stepped away and JJ giggled. 'You seem scared.'

"JJ I tried to kill Edward."

JJ nodded and frowned. 'Well, then I apologize for anything I might do when I,' Jameson's hands shook and his eyes widened.

"That's quick."

JJ's eyes rolled back and he slumped forward. Edward reached out to touch him but JJ caught his hand. "Don't touch me."

Henrik jumped up but JJ let go of Edwards' hand. JJ sighed and stretched. "Hello there!" he said with a British accent.

Edward and Henrik looked at each other. "What? Signing is so boring. Too much work."

"But your vocal cords."

Jameson shrugged. "I don't care really. Now I'm sure you have questions?"

Henrik nodded. "Henrik his eyes," Edward whispered.

The whites around JJ's eyes turned black. "Scared?"

Henrik crossed his arms. "Not at all."

JJ clapped his hands. "Oh please. Questions."

"Um," Edward scratched his head, "how are you feeling?"

"Just dandy."

"Do you wish harm on us?"

"Sounds like too much work. Now if someone else were to hurt you I would happily watch. Henrik darling be a dear and cut up your boyfriend. It's for an experiment," Jameson almost sang.

"I vill not cut him up for your entertainment!"

JJ hummed and scrunched his nose up. "Did not deny the boyfriend's part how cute."

Henrik blushed. "I vas not paying attention to zhat part."

Edward looked away. "Why would you think I'm his boyfriend?"

"Look in a mirror, Edvard." JJ said, mocking Henriks accent. "Have you ever seen Chase look at Bing or Google? That's what you look like. Lovesick."

"What's your relationship with Wilford?" Edward shot back.

JJ froze. "What does that have to do with this?" he asked, trying to hide his blush.

"What does me and Henriks' relationship have to do with this?"

JJ nodded and gestured for Henrik to continue. "What is your favourite colour?"

"Pink."

Henrik raised an eyebrow and wrote it down. "Would you wish harm on yourself?"

JJ considered it for a moment. "Not really."

"Good that's good. Now-"

Someone knocked on the door interrupting him. "Hello, Doc have you seen Jamsey?" a voice called.