Apologies

Another part! Yay! This is a little shorter and does contain mentions of blood and gore.

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

Henrik opened his eyes and yawned. He sat up and looked around. This wasn't his room. Where was he? "Henrik! Oh thank god you're awake."

Henrik turned to see Edward staring at him. "Vhy hello, my dear friend. Vhere am I?"

Edward sighed. "My room."

Henrik nodded. Everything was slowly coming back to him. Edward pinned under him. The scalpel. He gasped. "Oh! Edvard, I am zo sorry. I don't know vhat came over me."

Edward held up a syringe filled with dark green liquid. "I told you it was dangerous." he hissed.

Henrik flinched. "Eddy ve are both unharmed."

"You are handcuffed to my bed because you tried to kill me!" Edward screamed. "You took a scapel to my neck! Henrik you-"

"Doctah?"

Edward blinked and turned to Henrik again. "Could you please uncuff me?"

"Yeah sorry."

Henrik sighed as Edward fiddled with the handcuffs. "It failed."

"To make a cure for anything," Edward muttered.

"I vould like to try again," Henrik said, sitting up with his now free arm.

"Try again! We need to throw it away." Edward hissed.

"It's my cure, Eddy."

Edward blushed. "Don't use my nickname when we're being professional."

"I don't zee anyone else around us, vhy should ve be professional?"

"Because this is serious!"

"I didn't hurt you." Henrik pointed out.

"You wanted to cut me open Schneeplestien!"

"I did."

Henrik's voice came out as a whisper and the two of them froze.

"I did." Henrik choked out. He blinked back tears. "I felt like I used to. When Anti controlled us. I vanted to cut you open to see vhat happened. I vanted to see you choke on your blood and," he let out a choked sob, "rib out your heart."

Edward took a step forward. "Do you still want to do that?"

The German shook his head. "No."

"Good. now take deep breaths." Edward whispered, reaching out to grip Herniks shoulders.

They took a deep breath together and Henrik pulled Edward closer. "Good?" the American whispered.

"Yes."

"Do we need to talk about the serum?"

Henrik pulled Edward into a hug. "Yes please."

Edward laughed. "Ok, so we know it didn't work."

"But it did zomething. Edvard if I may," he trailed off.

Edward pulled away from Henrik. "Go ahead."

"I vould like to experiment with his more. I know you don't like it but I vould like to see zhe results."

Edward nodded solemnly. "Fine but I'm taking it next."

"Vhat!"