More Questions Lead to Breakdowns

"So Jameson are ve ready to try again?"

JJ nodded. "Wilford, you are not to intervene, ok? You are just here to watch." Edward reminded.

Wilford rolled his eyes. "Yeah yeah I know the deal. I can watch but I can't intervene, can't bug him, yadda yadda."

JJ giggled. 'Thank you for protecting me, Will.'

Wilford blushed and waved him off. "I gotta make sure these quack doctors don't do anything to your pretty face."

Edward rolled his eyes. "Can you two save it for the bedroom?"

JJ blushed and held out his arm, looking away from Wilford. Henrik laughed. "You two are adorable."

Wilford rolled his eyes. "You and Edward are adorable."

"Ve are-"

"Are we ready to start?" Edward asked.

JJ nodded and Edward gave him the shot. JJ winced at the small pain. Edward pulled away and took a step backwards. "Ok, this time we're going to test motor functions."

JJ nodded slowly. 'That sounds,' he yawned, 'ok.'

Wilford shifted as JJ's eyes rolled back and his head fell forward. The doctors tensed.

"Hello, what a fine morning," JJ said as he lifted his head again.

"So you have telekinesis?"

JJ pouted. "Wish I didn't tell you. But yes I have it all the time. Normally I prefer to sign. But this is so much easier."

"I have a theory zhat I vould like to go over vith you."

JJ nodded. "Shoot."

"Don't," Edward muttered, glaring at Wilford.

"You want to help people, you sacrifice yourself to make others happy," Henrik said.

JJ snorted. "I don't care about others."

"Normally I mean. You are zhe opposite. You only care about yourself. It's hard, isn't it? To vant to help people all zhe time. It must be nice to have a break."

JJ blinked and Henrik continued. "You become confident. You vant zhings and you'll do anyzhing to get zhem vhen you're like zhis. The evil part comes in vhen you vant to vatch people get tortured. Killed. Ve'd make good partners vhile ve're evil. Ve're lucky your too lazy or you'd cut us up yourself."

JJ snorted. "Bit sentimental but yeah. It's so hard to care for everyone all the time? Why does nobody care for me? You fuckers have a breakdown and I'm here to help. I have a breakdown and no one helps me. Do you know what I go through every fucking day? No one helps me. I don't get what I fucking want because god damn maybe he doesn't want me and then I hurt him."

Wilford moved to stand up and Edward pushed him back down. A black tear rolled down JJ's cheek. "You wanted motor tests?" he whispered.

Henrik nodded. "If you could hop off zhe table."

JJ nodded and slowly got off the table. His movements were more jerky than normal. "Can you walk?" Edward asked.

JJ nodded and took a jerky step forward, swaying as he did so. Wilford stood up as JJ swayed a bit too much. "Ooh don't worry big guy. My body doesn't like to move. It wants to be puppeted. Being possessed often crosses over with being puppeted."

Henrik nodded and wrote it down. "Zhank you."

"Though I wouldn't be opposed to having you pick me up," JJ said with a giggle.

"Ok, zhat's enough." Herik hissed.

Edward stepped forward. "Actually I was wondering why you react that way to Wilford?"

"What way?" JJ asked.

"All flirty."

"Cause I love him," JJ whispered, his voice breaking in the egos heads.

"What?" Wilford asked.

"I mean it's kinda obvious. But I shouldn't have said that because," JJ choked as black liquid poured from his mouth. "Shit," he whispered as he fell.

Wilford caught him before he hit the ground. "What the fuck?"

"Don't worry JJ told me about that. He coughs up black liquid when possessed or puppeted."

Wilford hummed and pulled JJ closer. "He told me he loved me."

"He did. And vhat are you going to do about it?" Henrik asked.

"Why do you ask?"

Henrik grinned and pulled a scalpel out of his pocket. "Because I consider him to be my brother. If you hurt him I you vill be my next experiment. And I vill rip your heart out."

Wilford nodded and picked JJ up off the ground. "I'll take good care of him. I'll see you tomorrow," Wilford whispered.

Henrik and Edward nodded and Wilford left the room. "That went well."

Henrik nodded and sighed. "I wish I had his confidence."

"You do when you're evil," Edward said, turning away and laughing.

Henrik nodded. "I do, don't I?"