Finding out

Sorry, this took so long a lot of things came up. I finally finished all my requests so I can write this again.

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

"Now could anyone explaining to me why Jameson is absent?" Dark asked, glaring at the egos sitting at the table. He sighed and turned to the man sitting next to him. "Anti what did you do."

"Oi fook off. Ye can't go blaming me for everything! I haven't seen JJ in two days. Pink bitch is the one who's been hanging out with him." Anti cried, glitching violently.

Dark growled. "Can you be less vile?"

Anti rolled his eyes. "Could you be less of a prick?"

Dark rolled his eyes and turned to Wilford. "Wheres Jameson?"

Wilford crossed his arms. "He's resting cause someone thought it would be funny to fuck with him."

"He gave his consent!" Henrik hissed.

Wilford slammed his hands on the table. "You have no right to do anything to him!"

"He does actually," Edward whispered.

Wilford growled. "He had no right to mess with JJ's mind!"

"JJ vas fine! He's only resting because you made him promise he would."

Wilford stood up. "He passed out!"

"Enough!" Dark roared, standing up causing Wilford to sit down. "What is wrong with JJ?"

"Ve vere performing an experiment."

"What kind of experiment?"

Henrik gulped. "Vell I vas experimenting vith Antis blood."

Anti wrinkled his nose. "Where the fook did you get my blood?"

"You donated it!" Henrik cried.

Drak growled. "Continue."

"Vell um," Henrik stared, staring at the ground.

"He made a serum that only works on septiceyes. It replicates them being under ANtis influence. We tested it on ourselves first, then we asked Jameson to help. Jameson agreed. Wilford interrupted us and was upset. Jameson reacted a bit differently than Henrik so he passed out at the end."

"See they're insane!" Wilford cried.

Dark nodded, seemingly intrigued. "Wilford you're insane. They are doctors."

"They touched my bluebird!" Wilford hissed.

Edward rolled his eyes. "You don't own him. You're not even dating him because you're too much of a coward to ask him!"

"Says you! At least I can admit I love him! You cant even have a normal conversation with He-"

"Shut up!" Edward shouted, cutting Wilford off.

Henrik frowned and grabbed his colleague's hand. Dark stood up and straightened his tie. "We will talk about this later. Wilford go to your room. Do not see Jameson. Henrik and Edward you two will stay here. Everyone else can continue on with your day. Away from the meeting room."

Wilford pouted and disappeared in a puff of pink smoke. The other egos slowly walked or teleported out of the room. Leaving four egos behind.

Dark sighed. "You too Anti."

Anti whined. "Oh come on I wanna watch 'em get in trouble. Besides, it's my blood. And who knows more about me than me?"

Dark rolled his eyes. "You can stay."

Anti grinned and wiggled in his chair. Dark snapped his fingers and JJ appeared, sitting across from the doctors. "Hello, Jameson."

JJ looked up from his book and waved. "Can I assume that you were well enough to come to the meeting?"

JJ nodded and bookmarked his page. 'Wilford told me to rest. That and he locked my door.'

"I apologize for him. Now let's have a conversation because you two have really pissed me off!" Dark shouted, glaring at the doctors.