Meine Geliebte

The second to last chapter I hope you enjoy! I'll be starting another long fic after this one. Just don't know which one yet. 

💉💊💉💊💉💊💉💊

Edward threw the door open and Henrik pushed past him. "Just kidding I've already got zhe chainzaw!" Henrik said and waved it in front of him. He had a mad look in his eyes and his smile was just too wide.

Edward slammed the door and stared at him. "What the fuck did you do?"

Henrik giggled and turned around, lifting the chainsaw to Edward's throat. "Vhatever do you mean meine geliebte."

Edward gulped. "Henrik what-"

"Oh, I got bored, stole the serum and stabbed myself vith it. Easy as pie." Henrik grinned and pulled the chainsaw away from him.

"Henrik you-"

Henrik clicked his tongue and turned to the medical devices laid out on the table behind him. "Vho's zhe one vith zhe chainzaw dear?"

Edward gulped. "Well, you but what-"

"Be a dear and take a seat." Henrik interrupted.

Edward nodded and sat in his office seat. "Henrik what's going on."

"I'm confident."

Edward blinked. "That was a joke."

"Hmm, but I took it seriously. Vhy do you zhink I vould do zhat?" Henrik asked and fiddled with the chainsaw.

"You, you've wanted to tell someone something."

Henrik nodded. "Vhat something?"

"The person you have a crush on. You needed to be confident." Edward said.

Henrik giggled and took a step towards the American doctor. "No who vould zhat be."

Edward cursed. "I don't know Henrik. You didn't tell me. Why are you even here why can't you be with the person you have a crush on? Why must you," he trailed off.

Henrik sighed and looked away. "Do you understand?"

"Me?"

Henrik nodded. "Ja mein liebling ."

"Me why I'm-"

"Beautiful," Henrik whispered, dropping the chainsaw.

Edward shook his head. "Henrik I, I like you too. I don't want to hurt you."

"Hurt me? If anything I vould be zhe one hurting you." Henrik whispered and took another step forward.

"Henrik you wouldn't."

Henrik laughed and pulled a scalpel from his pocket. "Vould I?" he asked.

Edward stood up and grabbed Henrik's wrist. "Don't you fucking dare Schneeplestien."

"Oh Eddy getting feizty are ve?"

Edward sighed. "Henrik please," he whispered.

"Vhat?"

"Enough. Enough with the experiments. Enough with the silence whenever we get closer. Let's just," the scalpel fell to the floor, "relax."

Henrik blinked and rocked back and forth. "Zhat sounds nice."

"Doesn't it?"

Henrik nodded and smiled softly. "How long have ve been colleagues?"

"Five years now."

"How long have you been," he trailed off.

"In love with you? Three years. I didn't want to hurt you. Your wife was, well a dick and not being able to see your children hurts. I couldn't hurt you more."

Henrik hummed. "I don't vant to cause you enough harm for you to never recover."

Edward laughed and hugged the German. "At least you're honest."

Henrik nodded and closed his eyes. He slumped forward and Edward pulled him closer to his chest so he wouldn't fall.

"Henrik?"

"Oh god, my head hurts. Edvard what is going on?" he muttered.

Edward laughed as Henrik pulled away from him. "Hello again."

Henrik blinked and then gasped. "I, oh my, Edvard I am so sorry. You didn't have to do zhat. Why did you say zhat? I-"

He was cut off when Edward kissed him. "Because I wanted to. The kiss that was-"

"Oh come here you mozher fucker," Henrik hissed and pulled Edward in for another kiss.

"So that means we're boyfriends?" Edward whispered.

"Vell I would expect so."

Edward smiled. "I think I can live with that."

Henrik rolled his eyes and looked at the floor. "Vhy is zhere a chainzaw on the ground?"

"I'll tell you if I get another kiss."

Henrik laughed. "I zhink I can do zhat."