You think your a HERO? (Angstish songfic)

A/N Hehe song fic go brrrrrr
(Oh and yeah i put a spotify code for one of my playlists. Feel free to go to my account and use the other ones as well)

TW: Idk someone tell me

~No pov~

Techno was putting the final touches on the wither structures. Preparing for battle, the destruction of l'manburg, the musicians unfinished symphony.
He turned around to leave and a blonde boy with Phoenix colored/coloured wings. Stopped him.

What are you doing dear. Arent you tiered?

"Why are you doing this Techno? Whats the point?"

What are you doing here, I don't think you were invited

"I don't remember telling you to come here. Shouldn't you be preparing for war?" The piglin asked, letting out a grunt.

Here you go again! Pretending that you love me..

"Whats the point Techno?.. I know how this ends. It always ends this way. The SAME EXACT ENDING. Your right. History repeats itself."

When just beneath the surface. Your convinced that your above me.. dig deep into the past ive never been one to do things half assed

"THE POINT? As it wasn't obvious. Its the GOVERNMENT. Its corrupted. Government changes people Tommy. Just like how it changed Wilbur."

If I'm here to save you, I'll be here forever. Just take my hand I'll be your night in shining armor

"YOU DO NOT GET TO ACT LIKE THATS THE REASON HES GONE!" Tears began to form in the blondes eyes. How dare he mention his fallen brother. "YOU are destroying whats left of him. DO NOT MENTION HIM LIKE YOU CARE!"

"Why? What are you going to do? Stop me?" The piglin let out a humored snort

"Maybe I will Technoblade." He pointed his sword out and stood in a fighting stance. The pink haired male scoffed.

You think you're a hero..?

"Do you think your some sort of hero tommy?"

And they'll tell you, you are~ So stoic and handsome

"No, atleast not normally. But maybe this time. Technoblade, I can prevent the disaster."

And you've come so far

"Tell me how thats been coming along for you."
The pinkette let out a chuckle.

You think you're a villain, But I know you're not

"Techno, you don't have to be the Villain this time. Let them see the you I know. Dont do this Techno, please its not worth it"

Under all that angst and anger is a
Beating human heart
DYING BROKEN HEART

"THIS IS THE ME YOU KNOW TOMMY."
He sent off one of his withers to attack the town.

"NO ITS NOT. THIS IS NOT THE KIND PROTECTIVE TECHNOBLADE I KNOW."

"THINGS CHANGE TOMMY"
"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO CHANGE"

Should I finish this? Also fun fact that you in the last sentence got auto corrected to UwU lmfao. Kay cool anyways ima work on more unfinished stuff cause im bored