Dream? Oh, Yeah Hes Nice(angst)

Idk where on earth my mind got this idea. I was literally watching a reddit video and now im here.

TW
MANIPULATION
ABUSE
GORE
SH
SUICIDAL THOUGHTS
DISSOCIATION MENTION

did I miss anything?
——————————————————————-

+^Tommy POV^+

He would lie and smile. Stay quiet and listen. Spoke how they wanted him too. Just like Dream said he should. Its been 2 years. He was finally let back in L'manburg. But of course he wasnt the same. He never will be. Hes not that happy, lively 16 year old anymore. Hes a quiet, dead 18 year old. An adult now you might say.

He knew people enjoyed the new him. People like being listened to. He was good at listening. Wether it be listening to someones life story or listening for footsteps of his a̶b̶u̶s̶e̶r̶ friend.

~^Tubbo POV^~

Something just didnt sit right with him. The constant silence you had when around Tommy. The lack of humor. The lack or joy in his eyes. Hell even the blue in his irises were completely gone. It was replaced with a dull grey. Something happened while his best friend was gone and it scared him. If he didn't send the boy away.. would this have happened?

He shook his head. No time to think about his regrets. He needed to get to the bottom of this. And so he made his way to the well known winged raccoons home. He knocked on the door. No one answered. He knocked again. Nothing. He began to get worried. He knew Tommy was home today. The lights were all on. Tommy also told him he was going to be home whenever Tubbo would need him. It was the most emotion filled sentence the boy had said all week.

He opened the door only to be greeted by Clementine. Clem was a service fox. Her fur was cream and brown. It reminded Tommy of a moth. Tubbo had assigned a service animal for Tommy after witnessing a dissociation episode Tommy had. He also had another reason, Tommy admitted to being very near sighted in his right eye.

Clem started to paw at his legs. Something was wrong. "Show me where Clem." The fox began to bolt to Tommys room. Tubbo followed closely behind after closing the door. When he arrived to the room his eyes felt watery. There on the floor was his best friend. He was whispering things under his breath and continued to shake. His hands were pulling out feathers from the wings that were curled around his body. So many bald patches could be seen. There were more missing feathers then normal ones. Blood was pouring out some of the wounds.

It was obvious Tommy was having a panic attack. One that Clementine couldn't help with. She had dropped down a medical kit infront of Tubbo. She was a well trained fox. Tubbo slowly approached Tommy not wanting to spook him. "Hey. Toms can you hear me?" Tommys muttering began to grow louder. "No. No. No. Please. Im sorry I- I didn't mean to. NO!" The blonde was sobbing so much he couldn't seem to breath. "Hey hey Tommy its me Tubbo. Bubba can you see me?" Tommy looked around trying to find where the voice came from. His wings uncurled in the process but he was still holding onto feathers, ready to tug them out.

"T-Tubbo? 'M sorry Tub. I- I didnt." "Shh Toms its okay. You did nothing wrong. Im here bubs." Tommy calmed down just a slight bit at the mention of Tubbos presence. "Count with me Toms. One." He took an extra loud breath. "N-no I cant do it- I-I no no no-" "You got this bubba, I promise. Come on count with me. One." He made another exaggerated breath. "O-one" "There we go. Your doing good bubs. 9 more okay? Two." He breathed heavily. "T-two" "Three." "Th-ree" the blond choked on his spit for a second. (Lmfao I do this often. Even when im not having a mental breakdown. Its so annoying trying to speak and choking on your spit. For me it feels like im choking but im not? Like as if I was swallowing a non existent liquid lol.)