Tommy, Tommy, Tommy come down. (Hurt/comfort)

Cry.

TW:
ATTEMPTED SUICIDE
SELF DEGRADING THOUGHTS
SH MENTIONS
DEATH MENTIONS
UNDERAGED DRINKING/SMOKING
SWEARING

Did i miss any?
——————————————————————-

<>~ No Specific Pov ~<>

There the boy was. Sat on top of the rails, they belonged to a patio from Tubbos and Ranboos mansion. A cigarette in his mouth, pack and lighter in his hand. He watched as the people below spoke with each other. They all looked so happy. Happy without him.

(This is a flashback btw. Ik these arent the exact lines said but I cant find any clips of him saying it)

Tommy stood on the patio. The only thing stopping him from falling was the short fences installed. He looked down at the lovely view and listened as the two argued.
"Man this would be a nice place to jump off and just.. end it all" he said in a worryingly monotone voice. The boy felt arms grab him from behind as he was moved away from the rails. He could tell Wilbur said something but all he could hear was the ringing in his ear.

He sat there swinging his legs. He hoped he hid the letters in a good enough place for them to find. He felt bad for Tubbo and Ranboo, they let him stay till he got rid of his bad habits. To bad he never fully got rid of them before he left them. The cigarette made contact with the floor before being smashed by a shoe. The patio wreaked of the smell.

Footsteps could be heard from behind him. Multiple pairs of them. They got louder and louder till. "Tommy..." the boy turned around and stood up. "Tommy. Come down please." The voice of the lamb spoke. The blonde let out a dry chuckle. "Ive already made up my mind. Ive chickened out to many times to count." The two precious discs of his lay beside him along with his compass.

He remembered when he got that compass. He missed ghostbur, the reason he was still alive. 'Im sorry Ghostbur, ill see you soon' The boy thought to himself as he turned around.

There was a bottle laying in the pile of treasures. Almost finished yet still a small amount left. The blonde had gotten into the habit of drinking. He sometimes reminded himself of schlatt. 'Fuck that guy..'

"Your scaring us Tommy, wont you get up off the roof..?" The voice of the Enderman and [MISSING TEXT] hybrid spoke.
The blonde sighed and sat down again. He picked up the bottle and took a sip. "Im sorry Ranboo. Tubbo. Make sure Michael doesnt miss his uncle, kay?" He let a tear slip down his cheek. "Tommy please, dont listen to what you've consumed. Its not worth it. Come back to us, Michael wont have to miss you, he can see you when he wakes up."

The voices began to whisper into his ears.

Just jump

                        Be done with it now

F R E E D O M

"Im sorry." The boy turned to face to the two once more. Tears were rolling down all of their faces. "Tell Phil im sorry I couldn't be a better son. Tell Techno im sorry I left him, his axe is the giftbox under my bed. Tell Will im sorry I gained the habits he warned me not to take from him. Im sorry I was a shitty friend Tubbo. Im sorry I was a dick Ranboo, I genuinely like you, you were a great friend yet I wasn't."
He felt himself falling. But only for a short time. Hands were wrapped around his leg as began to get pulled up.

Ranboo brought the blonde over the railings and into his arms. He could hear him screaming, begging him to let him go. The heartbreaking sobs and screams that came from him. Tubbo was whispering sweet nothings into his ear, calming the boy down slowly. His breathing started to even and eventually he went limp.

Ranboo looked up at his his platonic husband. Worry was painted all over his face. He picked up Tommy and headed to the boys room while Tubbo picked up the belongings. After laying Tommy down into his bed he sat by the end of the bed staring at the boy. He brushes his fingers through his hair. Tommy seemed to like that even while being asleep as he became noticeably less tense.

Tubbo walked into the room and sat to the left of Ranboo. "I burned them." "Burned what?" "The bottles. The cigarette pack, everything. All I have is his treasured items." "Oh." Tubbo looked at the frail boy and sighed. He laid next to the sleeping Tommy. "What are we going to do with him.?" "Help him, he needs someone to care for him, this whole server is shit"

(801 words)

Finished: 3:00

Published: 3:01

THIS WAS SO SHIT LMFAO I HATE THIS SO MUCH. I hope you enjoyed tho 🖤🤍🖤