Hes not real. (Angst. )

Lol triggered another dissociation
Reality doesnt really feel.. real? Rn so while im writing this I have so much loud things playing to help me

RANBOO IS FINALLY HERE

TWS
DISSOCIATION
PANIC ATTACK

did I miss anything?
————————————————————————

:) Ranboo POV (:

He was sitting down on his bed. His tails swayed back and fourth calmly. Life was fine. He stood up and decided to go for a walk. Maybe he could bring Tubbo back a gift. He closed his eyes calmly.

And opened them once more

Where is he?

The lab.. didnt he seal it off? Why was he here? Why

Why

Why

Why

Why

Why

"Isnt it obvious?" The voice of a familiar man came from behind him. He turned around. The green figure laughed. Its grin spread. "Your not even real! How do you think you got here? You glitched! Your here now!" What? No thats not true.. Maybe he teleported here on accident? He tried to touch one of the walls. His hand phased through it like a cloud.

He turned back to the figure. It was gone. It was never there? His face felt weird. He felt like crying no tears came out. His face tensed. His arms tensed. His whole body felt immovable. He knew he could move it. But when he told himself too he didnt move. It felt like he couldn't. But he could. He touched his face again. No tears? Why did his cheeks sting so much then. Why does his finger tips sting.

He blinked. He was back home. On the floor next to him was Tubbo and Tommy. Michael was crying in the corner. Was this real? They were speaking, atleast he assumes so. Their mouths would move but nothing would come out. The sound of fallen down played throughout the room. Or at least for him it did.

He started to feel hands on his own. He looked up. Tubbos mouth began to move. It started to make noises. "I- —re b-o" He couldnt understand the words. Why? Tommy began to speak. He felt the soft hands ruffle his hair. "H-s -ot re-l. Hes n-t h-re. Your s-fe. Hes not real." He blinked. The tears were more obvious to him now. He hugged Tubbo. "Your name is Ranboo. Your real. Im Tubbo. He is not here. He isnt real. He cant hurt you." Ranboo nodded his head in Tubbos arms. He was real.

"Can you tell us what happened Ran?" Tommy spoke up once more. "He- I..." "Take your time Boo." Tubbo began to rub circles onto his back. "I was here.. and then I was in the lab- he was there.. I- I- couldnt touch anything.. I wasnt there.. no but I was, right?" His breath sped up a bit. "Its okay Ran. Hes not here anymore."

"When did you guys get here?" Tubbo sighed. "Michael found you in here panicking. He ended up calling me cause he was scared." "O-oh.."

498 words.

Finished: 19:49/7:59 pm Saturday august 21

Published: same day 20:00 /8:00

IM SO SORRY ITS SHORT. I promise im making longer things. Consider this a filler.

HYDRATE YOU LITTLE SH!TS

IM LOOKING DIRECTLY AT A CERTAIN TWO OF YOU.

I LOVE YOU 🖤🤍🖤🤍 /P