Goodbye (Hurt/Comfort)

For the record I only got the title from the song but its still good. Watch it. 🔫👀

I apologize for all the spelling mistakes and grammar mistakes. Im trying to fix them all (fixed 4 so far) but since im tired but in the mood for angst I wont be able to catch them all

OH AND PART 2 IS COMING I PROMISE. Its going to be hella long B) like multi part long

💘 You probably shouldn't read this one but since I don't remember what it is, you can

TWS:
SUICIDE ATTEMPT
SH
SELF DEPRECATING THOUGHTS
Add more TWS later. ~ You🖤

did I miss anything?
——————————————————————-

^+Tommy POV+^

He sat on his bed staring at the celling. Life sucks. The world sucks. Why is it so cruel? Why is school so hard. Why are adults so high on power? Why cant he be a normal kid? He misses when he was younger. Everything was really just sunshine and rainbows. Back then he didn't have to worry about burdening his poor family. He didn't have to worry about hiding the red lines that seemed to have mocked him daily. He didn't have to worry about silencing his cries in the middle of the night. He didn't have to worry about the panic attacks he would have right in front or his parents and get no help. (Yep im self projecting again. Sorry lads.)

Sometimes he wanted to slide that sweet cold metal blade across his visible green veins. He wanted to watch himself bleed out. To pass on. To see what really is waiting for him after he dies. If there was anything at all. What happens when you die? Do you just cease to exist? He personally liked to believe whatever you believed to be true would be where you go. If you think heaven exists, then heaven you go! The void? Then the void you go! He personally liked to think of it as a flower field. He hopes when he dies his resting place is one. A big meadow of flowers. Full of bumble bees and bunny rabbits. Cows and sheep. Cats and dogs. A safe haven. He can only hope though.

Your not good enough (:

He knows who said that. He figured it out a long time ago. A little voice in his head he called Dream.

Dont listen. Your talented as fuck! ):

Ah, thats nightmare. He liked the voice named Nightmare more then Dream. He felt safer even though he knew the things he was told were all lies. Thats why Nightmare is the good ones name. Their like a Nightmare in some ways. A Nightmare (night terror) would be a false sense of fear. Non of it was real. Sure he saw his father and mother in the dream. But it was just some farbicated lies made lff his trauma. His Dreams on the other hand were a lot different. They were always good memories. This that happened before. When Wilbur saved him from his abusive family. When Philza adopted him. When he hit 10M on youtube. All that good stuff.

Slit your wrists.. (:

No dont do that! ):

"Why?.."|:

Cause its bad for you! You can die! ):

BUT YOU WANT TO DIE TOMMY DONR YOU?! (:

"..." |:

Nightmares voice began to disorientate. It sounded like a broken record.

N- ST- LE—S ))))::::::

Now that that pest finally shut up. Do it Tommy. Kys. They all want you to. They all think you deserve it. (:

(:

He finally gave in to the voice that had been pestering him for so long. " 'm sorry Wilby. Techno. Phil. Tubbo. Ill miss you" he swiftly sliced the green and visible vein. He began to stumble about. Before landing onto the floor with a loud thud. The world began to fill eith black spots. His ears began to ring. Before passing out he could hear the sound of his brother speaking. He felt himself get carried.

The next he knew it he woke up in the hospital. There were tubes stuck into his arms and bandages all over his wrists. He tried to tug out one of the tubes before feeling a soft hand grab his own. "W-Wilby?" "Hey Toms. Glad to see you awake" the brunette ruffled the blondes hair. " 'm sorry Wilb.." "no its okay buddy. Nothing is your fault okay?" "Mhmm.." the boy snuggled his face into the taller's chest. "Your okay. Im right here buddy." The older whispered into his ear softly. His grip tightened as he never wanted to let go again.

He heard groaning come from the other side of him. "He's awake?" "Yeah." Phil. The bird man sat near the boy and hugged him lightly. "Im sorry buddy. I couldn't notice it sooner." "N-no dont be sorrrry" the boy was slurring and was obviously sleepy. "Rest buddy. We will be here when you wake up."

795 words

Finished: 5:26 AM Tuesday august 3rd 2021
Published: 5:31 AM same date

Its so late. My body is tired. Why am I not tired? God I hate my life. Hope you enjoyed the oneshot. Im going to go either bash my skull into the wall, watch youtube or sleep. Idk yet. Hopefully its sleep.

Hydrate mates! 🤍🖤

Im coming after the gays this time. Starbucks doesn't count. Unless you get either A. A water or B. Maybe a mocha. But the really chocolatey one and the cremes dont count.

Take care of yourselves! I love you guys (: