MENTAL HEALTH CHECKUP POG :) (hurt/comfort + a/n)

No I didnt click bait you. There will be a bonus chapter at the end of this. Please dont skip this :(

Why am I calling it a bonus? 50% of yall probably skipped this lmfao

YOU CANT HIDE FROM ME AND MY NEED TO MAKE SURE YOUR OKAY

Anyways MENTAL HEALTH CHECKUP POG

Starting off with a message from me:
The little points are just incase you need to read a certain area 🖤🤍

—having a hard time

Heya! I know this are hard right now love. It'll be better eventually. I know it sounds like that cliche bullsh!t everyone tells you. "Oh ThInGs wIlL gEt BeTtEr SoOn" But the trust is it might not be soon. Lets take me as an example, my only escape from my current issues is me moving out, of course that means as soon as im 14 (yeah im probably younger then yall lmfao) I need to get a job so I save enough money to be able to move out at 18 (hopefully). The point is it will be over soon. Sometimes time isn't on your side. Sometimes it takes counting down the days till your birthday. But thats okay! It will be worth it in the end! I cannot promise you it will make you stronger mentally, but I can and will promise you this, you will get better. You will be a good person. You will look back at these days and go "Remember when I was in a tough spot and I couldnt do much? I did what I could and that okay" You got this. Im right here if you need me. Dms are open. Of course you probably wont vent to a random stranger whos most likely a hypocrite when it comes to healthy things you should do, but thats okay. Being able to speak takes time. Sometimes you dont want to speak. Thats okay. Its your voice. Its always better to talk to someone tho. If not me, then your irl friends. Your online friends. Hell even your stuffed animals if needed.

—Water, Food, Grade Issues (in order)

Now can you do me a favor hun? Can you go get some water and drink it for me? Just some. And maybe a snack. It can be as small as you want. Even a little bite of a cookie is okay. Im sure that walking was a good amount of exorcise! Are you feeling upset? If you are then take this hug(headpat/headrub for thos who hate hugs) I know my virtual affection wont be real affection but I hope its enough to atleast give you a little push into making it another day. And thats good! Im glad your able to read this right now! Your doing well. Your grades arent meeting expectations? Thats okay! You tried your hardest and thats all that counts. F^ck the standards. You try as hard as you can! If you still cant make it thats okay! Your doing just as well as if you were getting 100's on every test! Your trying hard and your making it. Things take time love, that includes education.

— Sh!t parents, body issues (and a ton of compliments)

I understand your parents are mean. They can be d!cks at time. If they insult you then know their wrong! You are f^cking stunning! You are lovely. You are amazing. You are hard working. You are doing your best. You are strong. You will prove them wrong! Your intelligent! Grades? Ha! I hardly know her. When I look at you I dont think of you as a disgusting being. I look at you and I see a lovely person. I see someone who will do great one day. I see someone who will accomplish their dreams. Dont let the discouraging words of those two grown @ss todlers tell you what you are! Who your meant to be! They dont need to be part of your life forever. One day you'll be able to watch them kick the bucket and if wanted, laugh. Their yelling? Their hurtful words. Their ab^se (verbal or physical even both) is bullsh!t. You know their wrong. Just cause your young doesn't mean sh!t. Screw them.

— Lgbtqia support, gender dysphoria, unexcepting families, Racism? Ableism?

If your lgbtqia+ THEN THATS POGCHAMP. Your a straight ally? F^CKING POGGERS MATE. Your closeted? Then thats okay! You dont need to leave that closet yet. Just make sure no moths try to eat your clothes. (Sorta  hj but also to say to beware the lil f^ckers who will try to out you.) Your trans? Thats great! Your uncomfortable with your body? Thats okay! If its too curvy thats okay! If you want search up the trevor project. See if that can help you🖤🤍. Im here to support your every step! If you want tell me the steps you take. Ill be here cheering you on from the sidelines! That goes for any trans process, any coming out the closet, figuring out who you are, anything! Im here for you! Your family isnt? Then screw them! Their reasons are all biased. Its a natural thing. Just as natural as a man and a woman. Religion isn't an excuse. A dusty old books single mistranslated page means nothing compared to your life! The times changed, the old folks should change with it. We are going back to the greeks ways, being Accepting! F^CK GENDER STEREOTYPES, F^CK TRANSPHOBIA, F^CK HOMOPHOBIA, F^CK ABLEISM, F^CK RACISM, F^CK IT ALL. Everyone one is normal! Black? Thats lovely! Your beautiful and dont need to change! Asian? Honey your amazing! Your so pretty! Hispanic? Thats fantastic! Your culture is all so diverse, theres no need to destroy your past! Pacific Islander? Thats so cool! Its so amazing to hear about your traditions! I love them so much! A POC I see there? Wow! Thats so lovely! Your so beautiful! Mental disorders? Thats okay! Your still the same as any person! Your a bit different and thats cool! Its what makes you, you! Physical conditions? Wow! Your so cool! If your missing a limb or having multicolored skin? Thats so damn pog! Your so cool!