The price we pay

This is a month old. Like exactly a month. Anywayyssss
Happy pride!

TWS
DEATH MENTIONS
MAYBE BLOOD I DONT REMEMBER
KILLING?
SAD
SUIC!DE
LONLEYNESS
THIS IS RLLY SHORT
MICHEAL DONT READ THIS
——————————————————————-

Tubbo POV

You know that saying. The one that we were told when we were younger? "Everything has a price." When I was a little kid I always thought it meant you had to pay money for items. Like don't steal and all that good stuff. However our parents and teachers never seemed to finish the line. They didn't want to, I wish they did. "Everything has a price. The price, however, isn't always money." The price of a happy nation was my best friends joy, his ability to enjoy living without guilt. The price of freeing my husband from his jail was his own death. The price of my best friend being able to smile again, just like he used to do all those years ago was his sanity. Hell it costed his life as well. The price of endless riches was having no one to share them with. Sometimes I wish I never married him for tax fraud. Maybe we would have never fallen. Maybe we wouldn't have adopted our son. Maybe, just maybe. We wouldn't have let my friend drive himself to his very end.

I wish I never sent him away. Perhaps he wouldn't have came back so sad. He would have continued smiling like he did before he left. Cracking his hilarious jokes at every chance he got, followed by his iconic laugh. Hell maybe his family would still be a whole. His brother would have stood with him instead of leaving him for the man who indirectly killed their other one. The first dead could have never came back. Personally I think his ghost is much nicer, I hate him now. I have no doubts that their father would have never changed. That he would have stood as neglectful as he always has been. Truly a sad thought to think about.

Now I sit here, the only good product of my foolish recklessness playing with his stuffed toy on my lap. My deceased friends brother talking with the lady who stole one of my life's. We sit plotting revenge for the man they both worked with one time in their lifes. The man that practically killed my husband, my best friend. I hope he dies.

404 words
Posted 9:37 june 14

See you soon (: